View Full Version : Factory Ice House (NC) Sunday Freestyles

Isk8NYC
10-24-2008, 08:51 AM
I just noticed that The Factory Ice House in Wake Forest, NC has new Sunday afternoon freestyles. The 2-hour block is broken up into half-hour sessions starting at 4:30pm and ending at 6:30pm. ($10/half hour session walkon rate)

I used to love Union County FSC's Sunday night Club sessions. Patch, freestyle and dance - so convenient.

looplover
10-25-2008, 08:59 AM
I just noticed that The Factory Ice House in Wake Forest, NC has new Sunday afternoon freestyles. The 2-hour block is broken up into half-hour sessions starting at 4:30pm and ending at 6:30pm. ($10/half hour session walkon rate)

I used to love Union County FSC's Sunday night Club sessions. Patch, freestyle and dance - so convenient.

Oh my God! Thank you for posting this! I may go there tomorrow.

Isk8NYC
10-25-2008, 03:26 PM
I hope you make it - it should be empty since it's the first week. I would call beforehand just to make sure it's still on before you drive there.

The twins just started working on new programs, but they already ix-nayed skating tomorrow because DH mentioned going to the State Fair. Eating fried oreos and unsafe carnival rides trump freestyles for them, lol.