View Full Version : Pilates/Ballet Training for Adults in NYC/NJ Area

FrankR
09-14-2008, 02:54 PM
Hello all,

I am just posting to let everyone know that Christine DeVito is offering pilates and ballet classes for adults at the Ice House in Hackensack. Christine has been the off-ice dance instructor at the Ice House for almost five years. I have been taking ballet from her since she arrived and I have always found her classes to be helpful and fun. I am currently taking a group ballet class from her Saturday mornings at 9:40am. It's just me and two other adult skaters right now in that class. However, anyone of any age is welcome to walk-on to the class if they wish. Christine is also offering Pilates classes throughout the week and has specifically been looking to work with more adult students in the area.

If anyone is interested in attending Christine's classes or would like to speak directly with Christine to ask questions about Pilates or ballet classes at the Ice House, please feel free to PM me and I will get you in touch with her.

Thanks,

Frank

patatty
09-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Christine is great. I wish I could go to her classes, as I really enjoyed the ballet and stretching classes at the adult camp in June. I am seriously lacking in grace and posture, so they would really help me. Unfortunately, two rivers stand in my way (as well as a coaching obligation for second grade boys soccer on Saturday mornings - how did I get roped into that?!). Hopefully I will get to take a class again with her sometime soon.