View Full Version : ISI Adult Champs, San Francisco, October 3-5 2008

jazzpants
09-05-2008, 11:47 AM
So who's going????

BTW: For those who ARE going....schedule for the ISI Adult Champs thing is up (http://www.skateisi.com/site/contentpdf/events/adults/2008/schedule.pdf) (in case you guys who are competing at ISI Adult Champs don't already know and aren't reading that other skating board that I'm reading.)

I am in ISI 3 Artistic, Saturday night 6:21pm (according to the schedule...) Wish me luck! I have no clue about this ISI thing. I'm just using this artistic program I've been working on for my USFSA events. :giveup:

Petlover
09-06-2008, 01:49 PM
A friend of mine is going, she's on a sync team from one of the Florida rinks. She has gone every year for several years and has a lot of fun.

Good luck to Jazz on your Artistic!

Mel On Ice
09-09-2008, 10:55 AM
I feel less pressure in ISI events, but am still anxious to do a good job. The biggest temptation is to do too many events since there's so much to choose from. I think for individual events my max is 5 - freeskate, artistic, comedy, surprise, compulsories.

I hope there is a clinic for you to go to, I always enjoyed the participating when there was, that's where I met Christine in Breckenridge.

Good luck to everyone, skate great!

AgnesNitt
09-11-2008, 08:24 PM
I just checked out the posted link, geez there's a lot of Figures competitors. I wish I could get a video of the special figures 2. When I was at Lake Placid I was told figures was making a comeback as "MITF isn't hacking it". We had about 12 people doing figures at the Adult Camp there.

Zac911
09-15-2008, 04:59 PM
once again... i will be in attendance. stop in and say HI!

looplover
09-15-2008, 08:45 PM
Good luck!! I've heard they are a lot of fun, SO wish I were going!

Mel On Ice
09-15-2008, 09:31 PM
I'm such a geek, figures is one of my favorite events.