View Full Version : Peach!

skaternum
09-03-2008, 07:36 AM
Just wanted to give props to the Georgia FSC for a fabulous Peach Classic! It was loads of fun -- lots of great skating this year. It was really nice to see all my Peach buddies that I haven't seen in 3 years!! Thanks to Rob, Marianne, Ginger, and all the gang down there! :bow:

silverladies3
09-03-2008, 11:31 AM
I agree with skaternum. The Georgia FSC with Rob and gang do the greatest job. Many thanks to all of them. 3 golds for me....I'll be back again next year.
It's a great time of year to let judges see your new program.

coskater64
09-03-2008, 06:43 PM
This is alway a wonderful competition, it is so much fun. The organizers, Rob and Marianne, Ginger W all do a great job. My coach thinks this is a wonderful example of adult skating and the commraderie that goes with it.

I agree!!

Leslie:lol:

Mrs Redboots
09-04-2008, 04:57 AM
Husband says we are definitely going one of these years.... well, so he says....

Petlover
09-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Peach was the best!!!!! This was my second year there, and Rob and the rest did a great job. Plus, what a great group of skaters! I met lots of great people, and my DH, who is usually very reserved, had a great time talking to a lot of different people. Plus, the pair team with the "Udders" was just phenomenal! I also loved the "spank this" routine, it was the best.

Plus, I attempted and landed my flip for the first time ever in competition :).

I can't wait until next year.