View Full Version : carrie jones skirt length - adult sizes

stacyf419
08-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Hi-
Have any adults had experience with the difference between the regular freestyle length and adult freestyle length in Carrie Jones dresses of the same size? They say 'mid-thigh' for adult, but I have short thighs so don't want it to come down to my knees.

fsk8r
08-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Hi-
Have any adults had experience with the difference between the regular freestyle length and adult freestyle length in Carrie Jones dresses of the same size? They say 'mid-thigh' for adult, but I have short thighs so don't want it to come down to my knees.

I bought a Carrie Jones dress from their sale site, I don't remember it discussing the length of the skirt (it was an ex-demo dress and a bargain price and absolutely gorgeous. I got so many compliments at competition about it, shame the skating didn't match the dress!). The skirt comes down to just above my knee or I suppose mid-thigh(some would describe it as dance length but I'd rather just say it's respectable for an adult and not a teenager). I don't think even on a short thigh it would be too long (but I wouldn't promise it). I'm 5ft6" and would say I've got normal length legs and thighs if that helps and the dress was listed as adult large.
Hope that helps.

stacyf419
08-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Thanks fsk8r!
I will probably just call and ask them to measure the skirt from the natural waist, and go from there.