View Full Version : Northern California Skaters- Fitting Session Redwood City Ca

Zac911
07-18-2008, 02:05 PM
hello!
my apologies as i have not been around much lately. i have been extremely busy with sales meetings and general road travel. if anyone is interested in the new LS boots from Riedell i will be doing fittings at Ice Oasis on July 25th Friday from 6:30 am to about 11:00 am. i will also be bringing my blade samples with me if you were ever curious about blades and had questions you needed answers to this would be a good time to discuss boots and blades! i will also be bringing informational materials that you can take home with you as well. if anyone here is in Northern California and is interested drop me a PM. my goal is to do two fittings a month in the Bay Area. i am looking to do these at Ice Oasis and Sharks Ice in San Jose Ca. Cheers!

Zac

Zac911
07-20-2008, 03:49 PM
i just wanted to add that i appreciate being included on your forum here. others forums are not near as informative or receptive to help. i visited a couple other forums and it sure seems like they are only concerned with skaters and their wardrobe or dating habits. you have a wonderful community here and i sure appreciate that you have welcomed me here. cheers!