View Full Version : What do you think it might be like if you were a famous skater?

FSWer
07-14-2008, 09:59 PM
Ok people!!! I'm not sure if this should go here. Or in general Skating.... Though I don't think this has really been discussed before. But I was looking at pics of skaters and this topic came to me. What I want to ask of you today is....what do you think it might be be like if you were a famous skater? I'll start. If I were a famous skater. I think myself that to start might be a little nervous in front of people. Yet I would LOVE traveling around the world to perform. I think I surely would love trying each time to see if I could skate just like my idols. I also surely would love staying in a Hotel and making friends with the other skaters. Ok people....whate about you?

Skating Jessica
07-15-2008, 04:04 AM
Busy, busy, busy! ;)

Sessy
07-15-2008, 05:54 AM
I think I'd quit the competing world in favor of professional show skating and stuff very quickly.

Also, I think if I'd ever found pieces of glass stuffed into my skates by a rival and I'd find out who did it, or some other similar unsportive behaviour of the kind, that person could expect to find a few pounds of cow poo in their skates the next time (or some other unfortunate, uhm, accident...)

Skittl1321
07-15-2008, 06:46 AM
A lot more expensive!

I think I'd spend WAY more time at the rink, take way more lessons, have way more falls, need way more advil.

But man would the spins be fun!