View Full Version : Dogwood Open in NC

skaternum
06-25-2008, 11:02 AM
Just wanted to point out that the Dogwood Open will be held in Raleigh, NC the weekend of August 15-17, 2008. It will use IJS for various events and the 6.0 system for others. Dogwood also includes adult events, including singles freskskating, compulsory moves, spins, and showcase events! We'd love to see some of you guys there.

Registration deadline is July 15th.

http://www.skatingclubnc.org/dogwood.shtml

looplover
06-26-2008, 02:57 PM
Hmm...very seriously considering doing this now that I might have a flip again. I'd be a last minute entrant - will talk to my coach on Saturday! I haven't done my program in a couple of months so I wonder if I remember my footwork :twisted:

miraclegro
06-26-2008, 08:39 PM
About how many Adult Ladies' Silver participants come to this? I am thinking about it....

skaternum
06-27-2008, 09:23 AM
Honestly, it hasn't attracted scads of adults in the past, but since it's only 2 weeks before Peach, we're hoping more folks in the region might want to use it as a "warmup" to Peach.

I'm considering doing Silver Compulsory Moves and Adult Showcase.

climbsk8
06-27-2008, 09:59 AM
I just got word I'll be doing video for the comp, so that's exciting. I might skate it too if I can get my program in shape in time. And since I can't come to Peach ... :(