View Full Version : Music- can someone help me?

katieskater
06-22-2008, 09:56 PM
Hey guys, there is this music called avaya from this circus thing, and I really like it, but i can not find it anywhere on the internet. Does anyone know how or where i could listen to something from it?

doubletoe
06-22-2008, 10:41 PM
Is it from Cirque du Soleil? If so, my guess is that "Avaya" might not be the right spelling. If it's from one of the Cirque du Soleil productions, the name is probably in French so it might sound like "Avaya" but could actually be something like "Reveil" or "En Ville" because of the French pronunciation.

Skating Jessica
06-23-2008, 05:02 AM
You're probably thinking of Ciruqe du Soleil. If so, here's a list of some songs that are used in the various production: http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/Music/Soundtracks/alegria.htm.

There's tons of songs listed, so I'd suggest going through and listening to each one until you find the one you're looking for. Or, check iTunes. Or, go back to the source where you heard the song (at the rink, from a friend, etc.) and see if that will help you determine the title.

katieskater
06-23-2008, 01:12 PM
Hey, thanks , but its was im pretty sure a production like circus soliel but it wasnt that. But it was avaya. I checked that website, but none of them were write..thanks thow