View Full Version : Bracknell Adult Opens

BatikatII
06-22-2008, 12:32 PM
Just to wish good luck to any forum members competing in this years Bracknell Adult Opens.

There will be a video service there this year - the info was left off the letter to skaters but if anyone wants to know more about it they can pm me.

If anyone is available to help out on the Friday they are a bit short of helpers I understand, so volunteers may be welcomed. Also the ladies running it on the day are new, so please be nice to them:D

There is apparently a suggestion of changing the event and adding it to the kids opens in April which would make it a one day event instead of two. If anyone has any thoughts on that, good or bad, it might be worth letting the committee know (I'm not on the committee so better to speak to them or write). I believe (not entirely sure) this is due to difficulties in getting a comp sec to take it forward.

Anyway good luck to all who are skating and see you there.

Mrs Redboots
06-23-2008, 10:14 AM
We could help on Thursday, but not on Friday (sods' law!).

I have at least one video customer for you on the Thursday, I hope. And we'll probably buy a video of our stuff, too.

See you soon.

BatikatII
06-24-2008, 09:03 AM
If anyone is willing to help at the Bracknell Adult Opens when not skating perhaps they could let the registration desk know when they are available. I think the organisers may make an announcement if they need people and ask people to go up to hospitality (upstairs - turn right and door straight ahead) so they can allocate jobs.

Thanks