View Full Version : NJ Adult Camp Hamburger Question

stacyf419
06-19-2008, 01:43 PM
I've heard rumors that there is a delicious little place for great hamburgers near the rink in Hackensack. Can someone provide the name of it for me? I'm treating myself after camp next Sunday night.

jazzpants
06-19-2008, 02:29 PM
I've heard rumors that there is a delicious little place for great hamburgers near the rink in Hackensack. Can someone provide the name of it for me? I'm treating myself after camp next Sunday night.
It's White Manna Burger. It's a short walk away on River Street (ironically right across from a McD's... :twisted: ) They make this slider's size burger that is JUST HEAVENLY!!! Mmmmm... (The secret ingredient in those hamburger patties seems to be small bits of onions in their hamburger patty mixture. They cook right along with the fat of the meat!!!)

(Geez, thanks!!! NOW I want to go back to Hackensack just for those delectably juicy burgers... :twisted: :yum: )

stacyf419
06-19-2008, 05:56 PM
It's White Manna Burger. It's a short walk away on River Street (ironically right across from a McD's... :twisted: ) They make this slider's size burger that is JUST HEAVENLY!!! Mmmmm... (The secret ingredient in those hamburger patties seems to be small bits of onions in their hamburger patty mixture. They cook right along with the fat of the meat!!!)

(Geez, thanks!!! NOW I want to go back to Hackensack just for those delectably juicy burgers... :twisted: :yum: )

I'll have one..or two..on you, Jazz! :yum:

And thanks for the name. I'm there!!!