View Full Version : SkatingCircle.com Is Up and Running

Skating Jessica
06-16-2008, 12:06 PM
Skatingcircle.com is finally up and running!

You can check it out by visiting www.skatingcircle.com. There you can upload videos of yourself and check out the tons of videos that other skaters have posted. You can also create a profile and connect with skaters from across the world.

I signed up to be an advisor before the site officially launched and won a skatingcircle ear warmer (those little fleece bands that go around your head and keep your ears toasty).

Definitely something to check out, at the least! ;)

Skittl1321
06-16-2008, 12:15 PM
I won an earwarmer too- really nice lush purple fleece. I can't skate in it (can't hear other skaters) but will really love it in the winter.

Skatingcircle was at the ISI synchro nationals doing some filming... I can't wait to check the site out.

Skating Jessica
06-16-2008, 05:28 PM
Yeah, I have a hard time skating with anything on my head, LOL! But still, nice to win something for a change.

That's pretty neat that they were at ISI Synchro Nationals. Some of the kids I coach skated there with their team. Wonder if they're on there...

Black Sheep
06-16-2008, 05:43 PM
My handle over there is "Sparkzilla", a nickname my rink pals helped me come up with! ;)

Skating Jessica
06-16-2008, 08:48 PM
I'm using the same name I use here: SkatingJessica. Feel free to add me if you guys want! I'm in the process of getting a few videos up.