View Full Version : How long have you been with your Pairs/Dance Partner?

FSWer
05-29-2008, 07:07 PM
Say,without getting too personal. I was just wondering how long all our on-ice Pairs and Ice-Dance skaters here on this board have been with their Partners. Please say if you are Pairs or Dance. If you do both. Specify for both.

RoaringSkates
05-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Dance, and only one week. My old partner moved back to his home country last month. :(

Nancy
05-30-2008, 11:50 AM
Dance. We have skated together for 13 years and been married for 7 1/2. Actually the year before we started skating together we competed against each other with different partners. Funny how things work out sometimes.

FSWer
05-30-2008, 07:28 PM
Dance, and only one week. My old partner moved back to his home country last month. :(

I sure wish you luck with your Partnership then.

indianajane
05-30-2008, 08:58 PM
But we have only been skating together for 3 years. I started at 34, he started at 43. We passed DW, CT, R&B, Cha-Cha & came to a screeching halt at Swing because he cannot get the hang of going backwards. :giveup:

I caught on more quickly ....taking Silver adult moves (equiv to juvenile) & learning a lutz. But skating with my husband is the best....I would not give him up for a more advanced partner, and while he is learning to go backwards, my singles are getting better!