View Full Version : Bear Hill Sports

manduh
05-16-2008, 06:41 PM
Anyone have any experience buying pants from Bear Hill Sports? I got these (http://www.bearhillsports.com/newsthiphuwh.html)in a small which says 4/6. I'm a 4...wore them twice and now they have holes at the seems. I'm hoping they'll give me my money back...

CaraSkates
06-25-2008, 09:59 PM
I just bought these in blue in a medium (I'm a 8), will wear them tomorrow and Friday and let you know. They seemed comfy when I tried them on, teeny bit snug at the waist but otherwise I find pants fall down when I skate.

herniated
06-26-2008, 09:37 AM
I just read thier return policy it it seems pretty good. Call them first and tell them what happened.

stacyf419
06-26-2008, 03:55 PM
I just bought them too but haven't worn them skating yet - they are a bit flimsier than I thought they would be but seem very comfortable. Let us know how you make out.

CaraSkates
06-26-2008, 05:03 PM
I wore my pants today and I'm in love. I was at the rink from 7:30am-5pm (helping with a skate camp) and wore them 75% of the day. I just wore knee high tights in my skates and was warm all day. I love that they are so stretchy - I've ruined so many pairs of cheap leggings the first time I wear them and do splits/stretch my spirals out. They split at the crotch seam. These don't! I'll be wearing them tomorrow and maybe buying them in pink.
Fit info - I'm 5' 6" with my height in my legs. I'm about a Ladies 8, Juniors 9/11 and usually wear a medium/large in skating dresses/leotards. I love the way the medium fits. Long enough to pull over my heel, the waist is snug enough to stay up but not tight.