View Full Version : Belbin/Agosto at Ice Works PA

starskate6.0
04-18-2008, 05:32 PM
Front page Ice network, Belbin and Agosto are coming to my rink to train with the Russian Dance coaches . More info on Ice Network..

jazzpants
04-18-2008, 07:00 PM
Front page Ice network, Belbin and Agosto are coming to my rink to train with the Russian Dance coaches . More info on Ice Network..
Are you already drooling over this, starskate6.0??? I would!!! Let us know if you have any B&A sightings, encounters, etc!!! :mrgreen:

starskate6.0
04-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Are you already drooling over this, starskate6.0??? I would!!! Let us know if you have any B&A sightings, encounters, etc!!! :mrgreen:
Hi Jazz .. Im already playing dodge the dancer with 6 high level Dance teams on the ice . The US Bronze medalist are with us too, along with The Swiss national team . There all wonderful people though and very nice to talk to .
they respect me and look out for me as well so dispite the fact Im out numbered and out skated I still manage to have a good practice. Well see how it goes with B&A but m guessing they will get private ice...:mrgreen:

littleprincess
04-19-2008, 01:18 AM
B&A are my fav. ice dancers! thats awesome!!!

techskater
04-19-2008, 05:07 AM
Jazz, you should have asked Kristin last week if you like B&A that much since she's at Arctic. She's been invited to the last two dancers' Halloween party and has some, er, interesting stories.

jazzpants
04-19-2008, 10:59 AM
Jazz, you should have asked Kristin last week if you like B&A that much since she's at Arctic. She's been invited to the last two dancers' Halloween party and has some, er, interesting stories.
REALLY!?!?! :) I'll ping her on myspace tonight after I get thru my slew of things I gotta do today...

And Kristin, if you're reading this... I'm also on Facebook and I have a Friend Request on you there too. :)

techskater
04-19-2008, 04:31 PM
She's away from her computer on weekends, but I'm sure she'll get back to you soon!

starskate6.0
04-22-2008, 03:17 PM
skated today on the ice with B&A. Didn't get to say Hello, they where busy with there new coach working on basics.. etc.. seem nice though smiled at each other on passing..Ill say hello when I get a chance and there not busy..

herniated
04-22-2008, 05:53 PM
skated today on the ice with B&A. Didn't get to say Hello, they where busy with there new coach working on basics.. etc.. seem nice though smiled at each other on passing..Ill say hello when I get a chance and there not busy..

How Exciting!!! 8O I think I'd be starstruck for a while.

manleywoman
04-22-2008, 05:55 PM
Tanith is extremely nice, as is her family. We randomly sat next to them for the Mens SP at Nationals. Grandma Belbin is hilarious, Daddy Belbin is very quiet but nice.

starskate6.0
04-23-2008, 07:57 AM
Tanith is extremely nice, as is her family. We randomly sat next to them for the Mens SP at Nationals. Grandma Belbin is hilarious, Daddy Belbin is very quiet but nice.
Im skating again today , I guess Ill introduce myself as the old guy on the ice if there not busy . They seem very nice .

starskate6.0
04-23-2008, 03:33 PM
For those who are interested.. Met Ben today , we chatted for a while, seems like a real nice guy and is happy to be at Ice Works. Very modest . They just seem to fit wright in with all of us at ice Works..:D

herniated
04-23-2008, 06:08 PM
Again... How exciting!!! Or as my kid used to say the word 'keckcitng'!!

icedancer2
04-23-2008, 06:49 PM
For those who are interested.. Met Ben today , we chatted for a while, seems like a real nice guy and is happy to be at Ice Works. Very modest . They just seem to fit wright in with all of us at ice Works..:D

This is great - you know, they are probably just as happy to meet you as you are to meet them - anytime ANYONE changes rinks I think they like to feel welcome.

silverbeetle
04-24-2008, 09:05 AM

Ben is great...have run into him all over the place. Very down to earth and a great guy. Do you know if his girlfriend moved with him? Merry is a blast too!