View Full Version : Mountain Cup Roll Call

Mrs Redboots
04-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Now that the adult season is well under way, who's going to the Mountain Cup?

Husband and I are, obviously (given that I've been to all of them, I'll be at this 10th anniversary one if I have to be carried on to the ice on a stretcher!). We're doing (as always) pre-bronze dance, and couples' interp dance (the World Première of our new free dance!), and he's doing Bronze Men V.

Who else is doing what?

mintypoppet
04-18-2008, 12:04 PM
Solo bronze compulsory and free dance.

Can't wait :D

coskater64
04-18-2008, 12:40 PM
I am going, as usual.

Lets see Master's figures
and Master's artistic are for sure events and hopefully solo pre gold dance and maybe gold improvisation, can't do masters because it requires a jump which I am still not allowed to do. I was going to try silver solo free dance but I just couldn't really figure it out, so I'll watch and contemplate it for next year.:twisted:

blue111moon
04-18-2008, 12:52 PM
*Waves Hand*

Me, me - I think this is year number 4 or 5 for me.

Solo Preliminary Dance
Solo Bronze Free Dance (which should be hysterical since I don't have a clue what it is and we only picked out the music this week.)

No Free skating this year with my ankles so bad, and I haven't been able to come up with a new Interpretive that I liked. So I think I'll be mostly having fun cheering in the stands. Which is good.

Oh, and my friend Jean, is coming - she's doing Pre Bronze Figures, Solo Preliminary Dance, and whatever the lowest level Free Skate is.

And add Dotty Ray in Silver Free Skate and Interpretive.

daisies
04-18-2008, 05:14 PM
I'm going! I went to the first one, so I am thrilled to be going for the 10th anniversary. I'm doing Masters FS and Masters Artistic.

flo
04-18-2008, 08:08 PM
Enjoy and good luck to all. It was one of the best events I've attended!!

If the dollar does not get better, I think the next event to try is Hawaii next March.

pedonskates
04-18-2008, 08:15 PM
I'll be there as well in masters FS, interpretive, and figures (if I get to practice anytime soon)

Make sure you come watch the masters figures!!! They will be entertaining to say the least.

Brenda

Mrs Redboots
04-19-2008, 05:51 AM
Make sure you come watch the masters figures!!! They will be entertaining to say the least.

BrendaThey were last year, although those of us who were not competing or judging got very hungry watching you lot scoffing champagne and nibbles.....

And HAVE you seen who's helping coach in the camp..... Don Jackson himself! Wow!!!!!

2loop2loop
04-19-2008, 09:53 AM
I'm going to be there doing (deep breath) - gold dance (compulsories and OD), masters free, masters interp, and couples interp (i.e. free dance). I think I will need a vacation afterwards to recover... Obviously Diana will be there too.

Mrs Redboots
04-19-2008, 01:00 PM
I have a feeling that our couples' interp (i.e. free dance) is going to look extraordinarily silly beside yours & the Setzkorn's! Even beside frbskate63 and mtj4500's, or the Scottish couple's....

Actually, right now it looks extraordinarily silly anyway, so who cares? It's a bit of good clean fun - just hope we don't get drawn after either you two or the Setzkorns!

2loop2loop
04-20-2008, 08:31 AM
I have a feeling that our couples' interp (i.e. free dance) is going to look extraordinarily silly beside yours & the Setzkorn's! Even beside frbskate63 and mtj4500's, or the Scottish couple's....

Actually, right now it looks extraordinarily silly anyway, so who cares? It's a bit of good clean fun - just hope we don't get drawn after either you two or the Setzkorns!

Well we are hoping we don't get drawn after the Setzkorns too!

frbskate63
04-21-2008, 12:29 PM

I gather that there are enough entries to split the class into a pre-bronze/bronze group and a silver/gold group. So you and I aren't going to have to look silly after the Setzkorns!

Mrs Redboots
04-21-2008, 01:19 PM
I gather that there are enough entries to split the class into a pre-bronze/bronze group and a silver/gold group. So you and I aren't going to have to look silly after the Setzkorns!
PHEW! Thank goodness for that. We shall still look a bit silly next to you (and arguably our Scottish friends, who are joining us this year!), as your programme is in its second year and polished, and ours is barely choreographed yet and still very rough.