View Full Version : extra AN 08 bags up for grabs

Mel On Ice
04-14-2008, 11:01 AM
I had a VERY busy week, as my events and the preperation for them bookeneded the competition. As a result, I have 26 leftover cloth bags "throwies". I would ordinarily just keep them for next year, but my co-thrower silk-screened the AN logo and our logos on them, so would not be fitting for 09.

If anyone was missed and would like one, PM me with your address and I'll drop one in the mail. I am sincerely sorry if I missed anyone, I was doing a lot of dashing between rinks and practice sesssions.

rlichtefeld
04-14-2008, 11:19 AM
I had a VERY busy week, as my events and the preperation for them bookeneded the competition. As a result, I have 26 leftover cloth bags "throwies". I would ordinarily just keep them for next year, but my co-thrower silk-screened the AN logo and our logos on them, so would not be fitting for 09.

If anyone was missed and would like one, PM me with your address and I'll drop one in the mail. I am sincerely sorry if I missed anyone, I was doing a lot of dashing between rinks and practice sesssions.

Sara and I thought the bag was great. It was very helpful, as we seemed to accumulate lots of critters on the ice.

Thanks so much for honoring us with one of them.

Rob

Mel On Ice
04-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Well, I know you only got one, did you want another?

jazzpants
04-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Thank you for the bags, Mel!!! I got two of them and they were just GREAT!!! :bow:

I wished the post office was opened Sunday morning. I had a huge amount of critters (plus champagne!!!) to stuff in my luggage. 8O

flo
04-14-2008, 05:01 PM
I'd love one! I'll out it in my skate bag or make a pillow. I'll pm you. My cats are already enjoying throwing my new stuffed toys around!

Mel On Ice
04-14-2008, 07:37 PM
please do flo, I'm making out envelopes right now.

mikawendy
04-14-2008, 11:23 PM
A very belated thanks, Mel On Ice, for the fact that I got two throwie bags from you last year! One was the one you gave me after my first round freestyle, and then another was from a skater whose throwie bag I admired (because it was made of REALLY NEAT moose fabric). She said she knew she could get another, so she gave me hers (I think she had a purple dress and medaled in Bronze or Silver FS last year, probably age group III). I noticed your card stapled inside the moose bag some months after that.

WeirFan06
04-14-2008, 11:32 PM
What are these bags?? They sound very cute!

Mel, you were with the group from Michigan, right?? You girls were so much fun! I don't think I met you in person, but I competed with one of your club-mates (who kicked my a$$ in the competition!!). It's awesome how you guys are such great supporters of one another! Very cool.

Mel On Ice
04-15-2008, 09:59 AM
WMAS girls... it's just our thing. We have no shame. I was the white girl with the afro.

I am so proud of my training partners, they all did so well.

Did you want a bag WF06? I'm mailing 7 this afternoon, it's really no trouble.

rlichtefeld
04-17-2008, 05:08 AM
Well, I know you only got one, did you want another?

If you don't mind sending another, I would like one. My partner took ours!

I'll PM you with my address.

Rob

flo
04-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Got mine. Than you, thank you!!

Beccapoo2003
04-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Gosh, I would LOVE one if posssible! Thanks! Becca

Mel On Ice
04-21-2008, 11:02 AM
PM me with your addy, oh Queen of the Nips!

And I do have about 10 left - so if you want one, get on the horn, they are going fast!

sexyskates
04-21-2008, 12:12 PM
Mine just arrived in the mail! Thank you MelOnIce for taking the trouble to send it to me. It's really cute!

TreSk8sAZ
04-21-2008, 12:45 PM
I got mine in the mail this weekend! Thanks so much, they're great!

mikawendy
04-21-2008, 08:29 PM
If you don't mind sending another, I would like one.

Rob

Now would that be the regular-size throwie bag, or one to fit a "live critter"? :lol::lol::lol:

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.):halo::halo:

rlichtefeld
04-22-2008, 09:57 AM
Now would that be the regular-size throwie bag, or one to fit a "live critter"? :lol::lol::lol:

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.):halo::halo:

Just a regular sized one. The live critter had to find her own way back home. Although she got to ski on Sunday, since she had a late flight out.

BTW, I received mine yesterday in the mail. Thanks Mel!!!

Rob

TimDavidSkate
04-22-2008, 10:20 AM
Thanks again 8-)