View Full Version : Which of your Programs is your most fav. to perform in competition?

FSWer
04-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Ok skaters!!!!!! Time to tell me which one of your Programs is your most fav. to perform in competition.

Skittl1321
04-07-2008, 09:04 PM
I only have one freeskate program because of my level. Since it's only 1:30 long I guess that makes it a short program :)

My "artistic" program (not really, but the music has lyrics) is 3 minutes long, but I haven't practiced it for a long time. I really do like my new program and am anxious about the upcoming competition.

For synchro- I think I like our long program better, but I am more confident about our short program.

Mrs Redboots
04-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Dana, how many times are we going to have to tell you that skaters on here don't HAVE a long programme and a short programme - they only have ONE programme. Most of us are adult, recreational skaters who compete for the fun of it. The kids may or may not be good one day, but few of them have reached the long and short programme stage.

Please stop assuming that people on here are elite skaters - we aren't.

Skate@Delaware
04-08-2008, 04:24 PM
I LOVED my spotlight program (ISI) that I did this past year...at 1:30 i guess it's considered short, although at my level ALL my programs are limited to 1:30...and trying to squeeze everything in at the beginning is a challenge...

I liked it because the music was FUN, and skating with a purse (metal to boot) and a CHAIR was HILARIOUS!!! I never would have tried it if I had not injured myself. Lemonade from lemons!! :lol: and best of all was the dress-once it was finished the FRINGE KICKED IT OVER THE TOP!!!

celticprincess
04-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Do you mean out of all our competitions? If thats the question then I'd have to say my very first showcase to "I Can't Do it Alone". It was soooo cute and the costume was amazing..it had gloves and a beaded skirt. One day I may revive it or do a second part. My favourite programme this year is quite hard because I choregraphed them both and they rank equal in my heart. But I'll go with my better one and say "Spanish Rose". No short or long programmes yet...possibly this up and coming season:)