View Full Version : Oberstdorf ISU Adults questions

starskate6.0
03-23-2008, 02:40 PM
Hi everyone .

I sent off the application via E-mail a couple of day's ago but have not yet heard anything from them . The closing date is April 1st . Im not sure if my application made it . Anyone sent this off via E-mail and got a response . :?:

I sent mine via E-mail in PDF file formate. Anyone got a conformation via E-mail....??

daisies
03-23-2008, 05:04 PM
Hi everyone .

I sent off the application via E-mail a couple of day's ago but have not yet heard anything from them . The closing date is April 1st . Im not sure if my application made it . Anyone sent this off via E-mail and got a response . :?:

I sent mine via E-mail in PDF file formate. Anyone got a conformation via E-mail....??

I sent mine via fax, but I sent an email at the same time asking for confirmation, and they replied to me saying they got it. So unless you asked for confirmation, they might not reply.

pedonskates
03-23-2008, 07:46 PM
Tha is exactly what I did. I e-mailed the ice dome address, and Claudia confirmed that she got it. I had originally had a friend fax the forms and somehow the first page didn't make it. I mailed the forms ($1.07 postage) and had her re-fax (once we had the right number), and Claudia confirmed that she got them. She's really nice. At least with e-mail you don't have to have an international phone line and you shouldn't wake anyone up with the time difference.

Brenda

NoVa Sk8r
03-31-2008, 08:42 PM
Just a reminder, the close of entry for this comp is April 1. No foolin'!

(I'm still debating whether to go ...)

Mrs Redboots
04-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Just a reminder, the close of entry for this comp is April 1. No foolin'!

(I'm still debating whether to go ...)
Oh, do, NoVa - and then come on to the Mountain Cup the following weekend. You would have a total blast; it's such fun. We aren't doing Oberstdorf (not really good enough), but will be at the Mountain Cup all right.

coskater64
04-01-2008, 12:27 PM
I mailed mine while I was on holiday with my family. The hotel knew how to do international calls and faxing much better than I could.:D

NoVa Sk8r
04-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Oh, do, NoVa - and then come on to the Mountain Cup the following weekend. You would have a total blast; it's such fun. We aren't doing Oberstdorf (not really good enough), but will be at the Mountain Cup all right.The problem is that I have to go to a wedding (near Cancun) the weekend after, so logistics are key here!

skatingpanda
04-04-2008, 04:23 AM
The preliminary entries are already online!

http://ice-dome.com/adult.html

daisies
04-04-2008, 02:14 PM
The preliminary entries are already online!

http://ice-dome.com/adult.html

I am so impressed at how organized there are!

smelltheice
04-04-2008, 02:38 PM
The Germans are like a well oiled and precise :D machine. I would be extremely surprised if they weren't organised

coskater64
04-04-2008, 03:38 PM
It is Claudia who does the organizing, she is very good at it, this is her 2nd year making sure everything works. The first year it went well but it has improved vastly since she has taken over.

Leslie

Mrs Redboots
04-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Aaaarrrggghhhhh! We've already booked our crossings, etc, but it would almost be worth going to Oberstdorf, if only to watch a very interesting Silver Ladies IV competition! To say nothing of the Silver free dance!

SK8RX
04-17-2008, 04:53 PM
The preliminary practice/competition scheduled is up:

http://www.ice-dome.com/Adult_schedule.pdf