View Full Version : San Diego area skaters!

cecealias
03-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Hello all, I will be in the San Diego metro area in April and would love to meet up with any skaters on this board. Any rink recommendations nearby would be welcome. Right now I see only the Kroc Ice is the nearest to the downtown area where I will be staying. Please let me know if you'd be interested! :D

doubletoe
03-13-2008, 04:46 PM
Hello all, I will be in the San Diego metro area in April and would love to meet up with any skaters on this board. Any rink recommendations nearby would be welcome. Right now I see only the Kroc Ice is the nearest to the downtown area where I will be staying. Please let me know if you'd be interested! :D

When will you be there? The San Diego Ice Arena is having a competition the weekend of April 28-30. Some of us adults will be competing on Saturday the 29th. :)

PattyP
03-13-2008, 05:22 PM
When will you be there? The San Diego Ice Arena is having a competition the weekend of April 28-30. Some of us adults will be competing on Saturday the 29th. :)

Are you talking about Skate LaGrande? It's the end of March, not April. ;) I wish I had another month!