View Full Version : Which famous skater would you love to compete aganst and why?

FSWer
03-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Ok skaters!!!! Time to please tell me which famous skater you would love to compete aganst and why? I myself would love to compete aganst Kimmie Meissner. As she's one of my fav. skaters,and also 1 of the nicest. I wouldd love to compete aganst Ashley and Emily too. But Kimmie would be my number 1. Ok Kids.....GO!!!!

Rusty Blades
03-13-2008, 02:11 PM
ANY of them (on the condition my skating was magically that good!)

Sessy
03-14-2008, 03:26 AM
None. What part of that would be actual competition?

kayskate
03-14-2008, 06:38 AM
I agree w Sessy. I could not hope to compete against *any* elite skater b/c I am not at that level. I would make a fool of myself. Remember Eddy the Eagle? How about that swimmer who was a few laps behind and trained in a hotel pool? If I were magically that good, that would be different.

Kay

Mrs Redboots
03-14-2008, 11:06 AM
It's bad enough competing against people my own level, never mind elite skaters! Train on the same ice as, arguably, but they are them and I am me and between us is a huge gulf fixed.

Muskoka Skater
03-14-2008, 03:29 PM
I think it would be so much fun to skate against somebody that is famous and is an amazing skater. You probably have a 1% chance of winning, but you could just go out there and have fun. Also you would get to have the bragging rights of competing against one of the best!;)