View Full Version : Many thanks, everyone!

Black Sheep
03-10-2008, 05:23 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your suggestions on getting another coach and/or judge to look at my skating. I won't get to do it today, tomorrow, or next week, but I WILL get it done; and I'm sure my current coach won't mind. In fact, I can't wait to hear what the other guy/gal has to say. I'm actually open to constructive criticism, and I can't wait to get better!

:bow: :halo: :yum: :D

skaternum
03-10-2008, 07:38 PM
Good for you, Black Sheep. It's not easy sometimes to do, but that's how we get better! Even the best among us have room for improvement! Hope you get a lot out of it.

sk8er1964
03-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Black Sheep - keep up the great attitude :) . Are you going to AN? I'm not, but if you are I'll cheer you from Michigan!

techskater
03-11-2008, 07:11 AM
If you're going, you'll probably be in the group right after me, so we'll be cheering (once I catch my breath). BS, you are more than welcome to come and skate with our coach as a second opinion. I'm sure she'd make you time!

Mel On Ice
03-11-2008, 08:20 AM
you're always welcome to join WMAS (West Michigan Adult Skaters) for a session.

Kristin
03-11-2008, 10:03 AM
So glad you are feeling better about skating! :)

And like I told you before, I always LOVE the dresses you wear when you do your freeskate. That is an AWESOME shade of dark purple that looks so pretty on you.

Are you going to AN's? Your "Flower child" (1970s) interp program is adorable. Can't wait to see it again! :bow: