View Full Version : dancing partner

sheltonelena
03-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Hello,

I started skating about 4 years ago and just fell in love. I did freestyle, but this past September decided to try dancing and I became addicted as never before in my life. I passed 13 dances since then and competed once, but I don't have a partner. Just in case, if anybody knows of any skater who wants to dance:))) I live in Lancaster, PA ...
Best,
Elena
P.S.Shall I submit? Okay: I can't believe I'm doing this!!

Skittl1321
03-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Welcome to skatingforums! I can't help you with your partner search, but I do want to say hi!

phoenix
03-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Hi Elena,

You should put up a profile on www.icepartnersearch.com which is kind of the Grand Central of skaters looking for partners.

You might also share with us here your:
level of both dance and Moves passed
whether you're willing to relocate

fsk8r
03-11-2008, 08:15 AM
Don't worry about not having a partner. You can learn the dances and progress doing solo dance for a while. If you do solo dance competitions, it gives your coaches a chance to watch the solo boys/men and maybe you'll be able to find a partner that way.

sheltonelena
03-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Thank you for advise!
Best,
Elena

smelltheice
03-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Hello,

I started skating about 4 years ago and just fell in love. I did freestyle, but this past September decided to try dancing and I became addicted as never before in my life. I passed 13 dances since then and competed once, but I don't have a partner. Just in case, if anybody knows of any skater who wants to dance:))) I live in Lancaster, PA ...
Best,
Elena
P.S.Shall I submit? Okay: I can't believe I'm doing this!!

You got my hopes up then of finally finding a partner when you said Lancaster but unfortunately, My Lancaster is the original one in England!!!