View Full Version : Sascha's footwork analyzed - now let's do it!

looplover
03-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Heh heh...if only...

I was just looking for video of this and someone actually slowed it down and wrote out the steps as captions on the video - so great!

I want to learn it! Ok, so I don't know how to do rockers or counters and I can only do one tiny little slow bracket. But dare to dream (haha)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P3FOqhNcugc

Skittl1321
03-08-2008, 04:59 PM
That's an awesome video. They all go so fast i can't tell what they are doing most of the time!

And rockers and counters are fun. I can just never remember which is which (or do them from anything other than a standstill)

icedancer2
03-08-2008, 05:43 PM
This is nice BUT the CCW and CW abbreviations are redundant - a RBO3 is ALWAYS CCW, etc.

Otherwise pretty cool - I wonder what level she got for that?

ibreakhearts66
03-08-2008, 11:29 PM
That's an awesome video. They all go so fast i can't tell what they are doing most of the time!

And rockers and counters are fun. I can just never remember which is which (or do them from anything other than a standstill)

this is how i remember it (becuase i NEVER could). counters are COUNTER-rotated like a bracket. now i always remember! sometimes i forget what I'm DOING, but that's another problem

daisies
03-08-2008, 11:48 PM

Rocker: In like a 3-turn, out like a bracket
Counter: In like a bracket, out like a 3-turn

Hopefully that helps a little!