View Full Version : What level are you in Learn to Skate,and what sec. of it have you passed?

FSWer
02-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Ok,Kids!!!! I'm not sure what majority of Learn to Skate Skaters we have here.But for those of you here who are at the Learn to Skate Program Level, what Level of Learn to Skate are you,and what sec. (sorry,I'm not sure what there called) of it did you pass? I myself am an Adult 1. I will still be if I enroll again, and I have passed Falling and recovery and Forward Strides and Gliding. Ok Kids....GO!!!!!

Skittl1321
02-06-2008, 06:25 PM
I still take group lessons with the learn to skate program, but I have passed the Basic Skills and through Freestyle 3 (although it was a lucky pass, I don't think my backspin was ready)- so I am now in Freestyle 4.

kimberley801
02-06-2008, 07:34 PM
I officially passed Adult 2 and 3, and unofficially passed Adult 4. Started working on Freestyle 1 (waltz jump, half flip) before I went broke.

Scarlett
02-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Officially I am still in ISI FS 2 and cannot pass out of FS3 because I do not have a change foot spin. I rarely take group lessons though.

deannathegeek
02-07-2008, 08:44 AM
I started Learn To Skate about a year and a half ago while my daughter was still skating. I passed Adult 4 about 10 months ago, and am still in Freestyle 1 because i can't get my body to do a scratch spin without injuring myself. I also take the ISI tests, and have passed up to Delta. I'll be taking my ISI FS1 test on the 16th.