View Full Version : 2008 ISI Adult Championships

deannathegeek
02-06-2008, 03:59 PM
ISI Adult Championships are October 3-5, 2008 in San Francisco, California this year. Is anyone planning to attend? I'll be there skating at the Freestyle 1 level.

Mel On Ice
02-07-2008, 10:29 PM
I'm going to do that or Worlds.

jazzpants
02-08-2008, 01:13 AM
I normally skate at this rink. I do not plan to compete there but I will definitely be there to watch the comp. (I have too much on my plate with the USFSA stuff as is to even think of starting to work on ISI stuff. :frus: )

If you let me know that you're coming for sure, I'll keep an eye out for 'ya!!!

Mel!!! If you're coming and Christine is coming, you'll have a great time with Shane!!! :D (BTW, where is Worlds this year anyway?)

Deanna, I will ask the moderator to move this thread to the "On Ice - Skater" section, where you'll probably get more responses. :)

Isk8NYC
02-08-2008, 09:35 AM
Thread Moved.

deannathegeek
02-13-2008, 03:20 PM
For those of you interested, the entry forms are now available for the 2008 Adult Nationals on the ISI website (www.skateisi.com (http://www.skateisi.com)). When you get to the Adult nationals page, click on the Entry Forms link on the left side of the screen.

I am being very ambitious for my 1st adult nationals-7 events! I'm sure I can handle it, and if not I'll die trying (and die happy at that!).

Solo Program
Solo Compulsories
Solo Spotlight/Character (Mission Impossible)
Solo Surprise
Interpretive
Artistic
Rhythmic Skating/Hoop