View Full Version : Has anyone ordered CDs from re:Action Photography?

coconut
02-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Hello! For those who live in the SF Bay Area and have made purchases from re:Action Photography, I would appreciate your answer very much.

After last year's Skate St Moritz, I ordered Photo CDs for 2 events on November 8, 2007 but have not received anything yet. I tried to contact them since late December by emails, phone calls and even through PayPal, which was my payment method. No one in re:Action Photography replied my messages, except one email on December 11 saying that the CDs are out soon.

PayPal said they cannot help me to contact the seller or refund my $100. I don't know what I can do at this point. Could it be that re:Action Photography's business has been discontinued? Thank you for any suggestions.

This is my first post. I apologize if it does not come out or display right.

jazzpants
02-04-2008, 12:58 AM
They had some equipment problems according to their home page.

http://www.reactionphotography.com/

Might want to tell them that you might be one of those who's CD is missing thru that mess. FWIW: I was fortunate to NOT be one of the customer caught in the mess. I did get their DVD and CD (photos) from Skate SF. We've used reAction Photography for YEARS, so I doubt it's b/c they went out of business. Weird... :??

Thin-Ice
02-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Sounds like an oversight. I've always had good luck with that company, including at Skate SF where they did have some equipment problems. But the owner followed up afterwards to make sure everything was resolved. Sounds like you need to send a letter.. perhaps your phone message was misplaced?