View Full Version : Dress Sale Alert!

dbny
01-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Tidewater Ice (http://www.tidewaterice.com/all_skating_dresses_1.htm) is having a half price sale on all non-clearance dresses. The selection is limited, but there are some great buys to be had. Good hunting, and let us know what you landed.

fsk8r
01-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Thanks for that.
They've got some really lovely dresses. Just got to persuade my sister in Canada that she wants one as well and then I can get it shipped there and save having it posted across the Atlantic.

Scarlett
01-11-2008, 05:25 AM
Wow. Thanks. I am going to stock up.

rudi
01-19-2008, 01:18 PM
Great sale! I picked up 2 dresses for my daughter: one for $24.99 and one for $29.99. I didn't know what to expect; however, we received them, and they are nice!

Went to order 1 or 2 more in the next size up, but the sale is over.
Oh well...Next time.

FlyAndCrash
01-19-2008, 02:39 PM
Went to order 1 or 2 more in the next size up, but the sale is over.
Oh well...Next time.

No, It's still going...

jshbo724
01-19-2008, 03:25 PM
Rudi:

How many days did it take for your items to come in the mail? I've been waiting a little while and still now mail............ Just a little concerned.

Anyone else have to wait a while for their shipment?

rudi
01-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Rudi:

How many days did it take for your items to come in the mail? I've been waiting a little while and still now mail............ Just a little concerned.

Anyone else have to wait a while for their shipment?

I can't remember the exact day I ordered, but I think it was about 6-7 days.
I received the dresses this Wednesday, and they charged my credit card on Monday, if that helps.

rudi
01-19-2008, 04:04 PM
No, It's still going...

Hmm...I thought it was over because they no longer have the 1/2 price information on the Skating Apparel link/s like they used to. However, I see that the link above in the original post is still active.

Thanks for the heads up. I e-mailed them to confirm. If it is still going on, I will order at least one more. :)

Scarlett
01-20-2008, 01:12 PM
FYI - I just sent and received an email from tidewater ice. The dress sale is now over.

liz_on_ice
01-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Tidewater Ice (http://www.tidewaterice.com/all_skating_dresses_1.htm) is having a half price sale on all non-clearance dresses. The selection is limited, but there are some great buys to be had. Good hunting, and let us know what you landed.

oooh, thank you. I got GK SK1082 in espresso/blue and a MDS longsleeved red velvet number for DD. Hopefully in June, around her birthday, she can wear it without freezing.

rats, read the rest of the thread. Not sure I will go ahead at full price.