View Full Version : Sk8rland.com Accounts going away...

Casey
01-08-2008, 04:58 AM
Hello all,

I'm going to be shutting down sk8rland.com for a while in order to create something new out of it, so those of you with accounts there, please make sure you have a copy of any images/data you've uploaded as well as any E-mail you may have at that account.

If you need a password reset or have any other questions, please email me and let me know - kc@sk8rland.com. If you have nowhere else to move stuff, let me know and I'll see if I can work something out.

On the 15th of January, sk8rland.com will be taken down indefinitely, and user accounts will not be given out again until a much better system is in place to automate things and make it easier to use. I'll probably save a backup for a while just-in-case though.

phoenix
01-08-2008, 08:39 AM
Thanks Casey, & thanks very much for all the time that we had that great service! Good luck w/ your new project.

Mrs Redboots
01-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Thank you, Casey. I found it particularly useful after my daughter's wedding - a place where I could upload all my photos, without even looking at them myself, so that she could quickly have a look before they went on their honeymoon. Also, I could share the (revised and improved!) album on there with various friends, while selected photos for public consumption went elsewhere!

I shall miss it!

myste12
01-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks for all the work you put into the site Casey! It was great to be able to share my pictures and videos.:)

rlichtefeld
01-10-2008, 12:50 PM
You can add my thanks Casey. It was a great place to put skating videos. And, the photo software that you have running is fantastic. Automatic thumbnails and albums. Really nice.

Good luck with your next project.

Rob