View Full Version : Your Discipline and level you will be moving up to in 2008.

FSWer
01-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Ok Kids!!!!! Time to please me your Discipline as well as the level you will be moving up to this year. Synchro. included. Also, if you are also moving up to do another Discipline (Freestyle to Synchro. for ex.) please include that as well. Ok kids....GO!!!!!

littlekateskate
01-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Lol, well we are hoping my daughter passes her Basic Six and Gamma Test's this year :) Actually we are hoping by her 5th bday which is in August! :) hehe

Not quite what you were looking for I am sure but it would be fun for her to enter freestyles while still five years old.

techskater
01-03-2008, 08:29 PM
There are levels below Intermediate and there are a variety of levels within your "adult" category here.

coskater64
01-03-2008, 09:15 PM
You might want a catagory for Basic Skills then pre-pre through pre juv and then qualifying levels juv through Sr. Adult has pre bronze, bronze, silver and gold, then masters. What if you do multiple disiplines? Eh...8O

SynchroSk8r114
01-04-2008, 08:39 AM
I'll be moving up to Novice for freestyle once I test my Intermediate. I'll also continue skating at the open collegiate level for synchro and will (hopefully!) pass my Gold dances by the end of the year. I just started working on them right before Christmas.

jskater49
01-04-2008, 08:44 AM
DD is competing Novice this year and is going to test Novice...whether or not she passes is questionable. She's also hoping to finish up her gold dances by the time she goes to college this fall. Considering her dance coach is 3 hours away, that's going to be a challenge.

Me? Well if I can pass the Swing Dance and my Bronze moves that will make me happy. At this time I have no desire to even try to learn a salchow or a sit spin for Bronze FS

j

skaternum
01-04-2008, 10:31 AM
Dana, you might want to do a new poll that specifies all the levels within "Adult" and "Collegiate" for example. Or you might want to make 3 polls: standard track, collegiate, adult.

jcookie1982
01-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Hopefully I will be able to pick up where I left off a few months after I have the baby, and will be able to test pre-bronze freestyle and moves by the fall.