View Full Version : The Connecticut Synchronized Skating Clasic

FSWer
12-25-2007, 08:07 PM
Say, are tjhere any Synchronized Skaters out there who skate in it, or is there at least anyone here who happens to know the schedule for the Connecticut Synchronized Skating Clasic for 2008? know it's this Jan. or Feb. But I need to know a date,a time it starts and ends,and if anyone has a list of this seasons Teams I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Thin-Ice
12-26-2007, 02:54 AM
The Connecticut Synchronized Skating Classic will take place on Sunday February 10th. The event is hosted by Team Esprit. Since the entry forms were due just last Friday, it will probably be about a month before the actual schedule is set. And I'd think more details would be posted on the team's website (www.teamesprit.com) as the competition date gets closer.

Sorry, I don't have any idea which teams (aside from Team Esprit) will probably be there... but since it's very soon after the Sectional competitions and just a couple weeks before Synchro Nationals, it's likely some teams will use it as a last chance to perform before going to Synchro Nationals.