View Full Version : Songs for a Synchro Video Montage

SynchroSk8r114
12-23-2007, 11:29 AM
I'm putting together two video montages for my collegiate synchro team - one for this season and another for last season - and I'm looking for some songs to include.

I've already used "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" (for our off-ice adventures/sillyness) and "Seasons of Love" (in another montage), so what I need are songs about teamwork, teams, friendship, determination, suceeding, etc. You get the picture...anything synchro/skating-related.

I'm up for any genre, artists, beat, decade of music, etc. I need quite a few choices, so any suggestions?

FSWer
12-24-2007, 06:59 PM
I'm not sure too much of what you want. But if you mean just audio songs,etc. Then how about "We are Family". I'm not sure who it's buy. But,LOL,I would think that it would really be appropreate.

Skittl1321
12-24-2007, 09:34 PM
Figure 8 from schoolhouse rock might get a few laughs.

Clarice
12-24-2007, 10:47 PM
I suggest "We Go Together" from Grease, or "Together Wherever We Go" - I forget which musical that's from - Anything Goes, maybe?

kayskate
12-25-2007, 08:37 AM
Somebody to lean on.
Is that the right title? Don't know the artist.

Kay

JulieN
12-30-2007, 03:27 PM
Somebody to lean on.
Is that the right title? Don't know the artist.

Would that be Lean On Me by Bill Withers?

Here's some other suggestions:
Beatles - I Wanna Hold Your Hand
Dionne Warwick - That's What Friends are For
Rembrandts - I'll Be There for You (Theme from Friends TV sitcom)
Randy Newman - You've Got a Friend in Me (from Toy Story)
James Taylor (and many other versions too) - You've Got A Friend

Helen88
12-31-2007, 08:45 AM
Or what about Together We Are One by Delta Goodrem? I love that song :D. It was also sang at the 2004 Olympics opening ceremony, so it might be appropriate.

techskater
12-31-2007, 11:06 AM
Then how about "We are Family". I'm not sure who it's buy.

Sister Sledge.