View Full Version : Mk Pro VS. Mk Vison

luckeylasvegas
12-12-2007, 11:43 AM
I need to get new blades for my DD new skates. She currently has Mk porfessionals, but I'm considering moving up to the visions. Is there much difference between the two? She is starting to work on her doubles. Her coach wants her to stay with Mk because of the radius.

SynchroSk8r114
12-12-2007, 10:32 PM
Personally, I'd listen to her coach.

kayskate
12-13-2007, 05:00 AM
I'm an adult skater, so it may be a little different, but I worked on doubles w MK Pro. I still use Pro even though i am no longer actively doing doubles. I 2nd listen to her coach.

Kay

skateskate
12-13-2007, 10:41 PM
I actually JUST moved up from MK Professionals to MK Visions.
I absolutely love the Visions, but I am at a higher level as I have all my doubles. I did learn all my doubles in professionals though. There is a huge difference in the rocker, I definately noticed it right away but after about half an hour i was used to it.
Go with what your coach says, but I would stick with the profesisonals for now.

luckeylasvegas
12-14-2007, 01:38 AM
I actually JUST moved up from MK Professionals to MK Visions.
I absolutely love the Visions, but I am at a higher level as I have all my doubles. I did learn all my doubles in professionals though. There is a huge difference in the rocker, I definately noticed it right away but after about half an hour i was used to it.
Go with what your coach says, but I would stick with the profesisonals for now.

He said either as long as we stay with Mk. The only question was should I spend the extra money. I think I'll keep her in the pros for now and hope that the next pair of skates she gets will be when her foot has stopped growing.