View Full Version : 2008 Mountain Cup international all-adult competition

rlichtefeld
11-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Barbara Standke has emailed out the announcement, entry forms etc for the 10th annual Mountain Cup international all-adult figure skating competition.

I've uploaded and have links to all the files at:
http://www.gerfsc.com/mountcup.htm

Rob

Mrs Redboots
11-16-2007, 01:38 PM
You got there first, Rob - I was just about to post more-or-less the exact same thing!

See you all there, I hope?

flo
11-16-2007, 02:15 PM
I just sent a copy to my coach. We've been talking about getting a group together.

LibraJen
11-17-2007, 10:01 AM
Does anyone know if it is possible to do the adult training camp at the Mountain Cup if you're not competing? I was hoping I'd be able to do it this year but my progress seems to have been slowing recently and I think realistically it's unlikely that I'll be ready to compete by then... I'd really quite like to do the camp though - if it's not restricted to competitors only - as I have heard it is good fun :) I looked at the information pages on the link but they don't seem to say either way...

coskater64
11-17-2007, 10:17 AM
I am pretty certain you can just do the camp we had Shawna just do the camp last year. Just contact Barbara Standke, she is very nice and will give a prompt reply.

I am going, but no free skate, I will do figures, solo dance and..solo free dance can someone explain exactly what it is...? Are there jumps? Will I be penalized if I can't jump? What level would I be silver gold? Ms. Redboots?

:D :D

Mrs Redboots
11-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Does anyone know if it is possible to do the adult training camp at the Mountain Cup if you're not competing?
Absolutely! Several skaters each year do that very thing. Husband did one year, before he started competing, I think that must have been in 2000; there were certainly a couple of skaters last year. Go for it!

LibraJen
11-17-2007, 01:20 PM
Great! Thanks for letting me know. I will look into it! :yum:

Jen