View Full Version : What Competitions/Shows/etc. have you done as a Synchronized Skater?

FSWer
11-14-2007, 01:45 PM
Say,I was just wondering what Competitions,Shows,and performices (sorry,I know that's wrong) all our Synchronized Skaters who post here have done?

SynchroSk8r114
11-14-2007, 03:12 PM
We went to Eastern Sectionals last year, skated an exhibition at Tri-States, and do various other intercollegiate and synchronized skating competitions throughout the region. We also perform at our university's hockey games during intermission and at our rink's Christmas and spring ice shows.

This evening, we're actually skating at a benefit gala at the downtown outdoor rink in the city. Friday, we'll be skating at our big arena downtown where the city's hockey team practices. Exciting stuff!

This year, we'll be at Eastern Sectionals yet again, as well as Mid-Americas, which I can't wait for! :D

Clarice
11-15-2007, 08:24 AM
We're an Open Adult team, and only do our club's holiday and summer shows. We skated at our club competition last year, but it wasn't really a competition for us since we were the only adult team. The youth teams stuck around to watch and cheer for us, though, so it felt really great! So far it's been too difficult to coordinate all our schedules so that we could go to an out-of-town competition.