View Full Version : For Jazzpants - this is my DD at Yeuba Beuna

AW1
11-03-2007, 11:09 PM
Sorry if I stuffed up the spelling of the rink name! She can't remember what day it was, but in the video my mum took Lilly did practice her program and there were other little kids there practicing their programs too!

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4606/p1010207zy5.jpg

jazzpants
11-04-2007, 01:39 AM
OMG!!! I *DID* see her!!! I remember the shirt!!! 8O I don't remember meeting her but I definitely remember seeing her!!! Geez, if only I remember when I saw her but I'm guess she was on the same session with me and hepcat too!!! Geez, I wished I knew you both were coming around the same time I was. I normally don't skate Monday afternoon. I normally skate Monday nights. But this week was Skate SF so I had to get in my practice.

Okay, go to the Skate San Francisco thread and look at the video I posted. See if your mum remembers seeing someone that looks like me. (Then again, she might not recognize me... I had on this big curly wig so your mom may or may not recognize me. *sigh* Who knows... maybe the program? (I did the artistic program Monday afternoon too.)

AW1
11-04-2007, 03:49 AM
Ok I watched some video of what mum took when they were there and there was a young girl in a black skating dress practicing her program which was all that really stood out - I remember seeing alot of what looked like absolute beginners though on the ice too, which would've made it really difficult to practice. What would've you been wearing? When I'm there at her house next, I'll watch it again and see if I can see you!

jazzpants
11-04-2007, 04:14 AM
Ok I watched some video of what mum took when they were there and there was a young girl in a black skating dress practicing her program which was all that really stood out - I remember seeing alot of what looked like absolute beginners though on the ice too, which would've made it really difficult to practice. What would've you been wearing? When I'm there at her house next, I'll watch it again and see if I can see you!Hmmmm? I don't remember a young girl skating a program at the time that I skated. I usually wear some sort of long sleeved top (no logo) and of course, either grey, blue or black jazzpants!!! Ask your mum if she saw anyone skating that had purple skating boots. If she did, that was me! :mrgreen: But I pretty sure that I've seen your DD! I recognized the shirt.

Congrats on baby #2, BTW! :mrgreen:

AW1
11-04-2007, 05:23 AM
Ask your mum if she saw anyone skating that had purple skating boots. If she did, that was me! :mrgreen:

Ok I will ask her and I'll check out the video for purple boots ;)

Congrats on baby #2, BTW! :mrgreen:

Thanks :) It's been a long time between drinks LOL. Seriously I've totally forgotten most things about being pregnant, except for getting fat, sleeping poorly and eating like a horse!

Isk8NYC
11-04-2007, 07:04 AM
AW1
mum to Miss Lil (6yrs old)
mum to be to #2 due in March 08

Congratulations!!!

AW1
11-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Thank you Isk8NYC !