View Full Version : instrumental version of Bohemian Rhapsody?

AW1
10-21-2007, 04:00 AM
Does anyone know who performs a good instrumental version of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody? I vaguely remember a thread some time back where someone mentioned they used that piece (I'm thinking that it was mr Redboots, but not certain)...

Dumb pregnant brain of mine :frus: ... so, anyone know who does a good instrumental version?

Sessy
10-21-2007, 04:57 AM
http://home.att.net/~byarosh/BoRap.html

Mrs Redboots
10-21-2007, 05:00 AM
Does anyone know who performs a good instrumental version of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody? I vaguely remember a thread some time back where someone mentioned they used that piece (I'm thinking that it was mr Redboots, but not certain)...

Dumb pregnant brain of mine :frus: ... so, anyone know who does a good instrumental version?

It was indeed him. If you want the 1'30" cut that he used, pm me with an e-mail address and I'll send it to you.

I got it off of a karaoke cd that I'd bought in a "job lot" with a couple of others that I did want.

AW1
10-22-2007, 06:33 PM
It was indeed him. If you want the 1'30" cut that he used, pm me with an e-mail address and I'll send it to you.

I got it off of a karaoke cd that I'd bought in a "job lot" with a couple of others that I did want.

Oh Mrs Redboots that's a lovely offer but the young girl who wants it has a longer program. If you still have the CD, do you mind sending me a Private Message with the title and distributors details so I can see if I can track down a copy here in Australia? Thanks heaps!

Oh and Sessy, thanks for the link, I will try some of those too!