View Full Version : Anyone currently off the ice for whatever reason

xofivebyfive
09-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Or if you had a horrible skating day, I thought you might want to take a look at this video that I got from my brother. He's at the Naval Academy and they recently implemented a bunch of new rules that no one is happy about and one of his teachers sent this out to a few of them.

Anyway, here it is. It made my mother and I laugh so hard that we started crying. I can totally relate, especially to the 2nd and 4th parts.. haha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tzsOfuEwuB0

Morgail
09-07-2007, 06:57 PM
That was hilarious! Definitely made me laugh. I keep wavering between all the steps. I was happily into stage 5 this morning until I felt all nauseous this afternoon from the pain meds, and then I went back into stage 2.

Thanks for posting this:)

xofivebyfive
09-07-2007, 07:01 PM
I was thinking specifically of you when I posted this. :bow:

Morgail
09-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Thank you:)

I'm missing skating so much already. I think I've logged onto this forum about 6 or 7 times today, and I've watched tons of skating vids on YouTube.

When do you have to get your IV put in?

xofivebyfive
09-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Sometime in the next week or so. :frus:

Morgail
09-07-2007, 07:38 PM
I sent you a PM:)

kiwibabe
09-07-2007, 08:56 PM
I've been off ice for 6 weeks now and at least another 5 weeks to go, maybe 8. Thanks for the laugh. Talk of skating is banned in my house.

skaternum
09-07-2007, 09:37 PM
I think that pretty much sums it up. I've been off the ice almost 2 years now -- maybe can get back on in the spring. Guess which stage I'm in. :D

Sessy
09-08-2007, 03:47 AM
That's hilarious!

Check out the other robot chicken stuff too! It's a great show.

I'm freaking out all the time cuz monday night we had a tv night with the girls here in the house at an other girl's room and there was like nothing but skating in it! Seriously. "Men in trees" plot? They went skating. Advertisement block? Holiday on Ice! And then there was, hm, either Men in Trees also or Friends, where they showed a girl skating her programme...