View Full Version : Cinderella routine?

littlekateskate
09-04-2007, 01:59 PM
I am addicted to ebay and am always searching for practice dresses for my daughter and while looking i saw the prettiest cinderella dress. It was very elegant and classy for cinderella. Lol. I know we are not supposed to post about these things but if it would fit my daughter i would buy it and changer her music. So if anyone knows someone who is doing a song from cinderella email me and i will send you the link! littlekateskates@gmail.com

SynchroSk8r114
09-04-2007, 03:28 PM
I think that "Once Upon a Dream" is a good one (by Chaikovsky), but it may be a little over for her if she's younger. It's used for the Starlight Waltz sometimes. Also consider "Bippity-Boppitty-Boo," especially if she's younger. I'm sure there's more, but I'm blanking at the moment.

littlekateskate
09-04-2007, 04:17 PM
I guess i didnt clarify well what i meant in my posting. It wont fit my daughter i think its a 6-8 and she is smaller than that. It was just sooo beautiful i was hoping someone would want it or know someone who could use it.

SynchroSk8r114
09-04-2007, 04:33 PM
:oops: Sorry, not your fault. I totally read that wrong. Anyway, good luck finding someone to wear it!