View Full Version : Adult Artistic/Interpretive program length

RNsk8r
09-03-2007, 07:58 PM
I have checked a few different competition apps to find the length of adult artistic/interpretive program lengths and they don't seem to agree. One said 2:15, one said 1:40, and one said it is based on the Adult Nationals rules (which I can't seem to locate right now). What is your experience? I am trying to cut music, but I don't want it to be the wrong length. I am bronze/silver level(long story, haven't tested adult yet but typically compete silver in freestyle). Thanks

WeirFan06
09-03-2007, 08:09 PM
I am by NO stretch of the imagination an expert at any of this... but I think at nationals for artistic it was 1:40 whether you're bronze or silver. I do believe, though, that for the freeksate it goes up to 2:10 or 2:15 for silver, and stays at 1:40 for bronze. I'm just going off of memory from nationals... but I seem to remember all of the artistics being about the same except for gold which seemed longer. I'm sure others will be able to answer with more certainty than me, though. Good luck!!

flying~camel
09-03-2007, 08:35 PM
At ANs, it is 1:40 for all levels (adult & masters), but some local competitions allow longer programs.