View Full Version : Good Luck to Peach Competitors!

skaternum
08-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Just wanted to send good thoughts to those of you competing at Peach Classic this weekend. Hope you're all happy with how you skate. Keep us posted.

Mrs Redboots
08-31-2007, 06:16 AM
Have a great time, everybody.

Also competitors at Bristol Open Dance on Sunday (which includes me, but can't I wish myself a good time?).

looplover
08-31-2007, 02:26 PM
Yes good luck! GO PETLOVER!!!:D :D

samba
08-31-2007, 04:10 PM
Yes good luck to all at Peach and also to our uk skaters at the Bristol Open including our very own Mrs Redboots.

Stormy
09-01-2007, 07:26 AM
This is the first time in YEARS I'm not going to Peach. :cry: But good luck to everyone who is there! Skate Great!

mikawendy
09-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Have fun everyone! One of these years, I want to skate in this competition, but I don't have a program (or $$$) this year.

Raye
09-02-2007, 03:10 AM
Wish I was there with y'all.....
Skate great everyone!!!:bow: :bow: :bow:

NoVa Sk8r
09-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Results posted:
http://www.gafsc.org/peachclassic/2007/results.htm

It was weird not being there this year, having attended the previous three. Congrats to all the competitors!

Skate@Delaware
09-04-2007, 06:51 AM
I would LOVE to go...but i don't have ice (that's practical to go to) until AFTERWARDS...:(

flutzilla1
09-04-2007, 09:51 AM
I hope everyone had a great time! Peach was my first (and still favorite!) all adult competition and GAFSC always does a terrific job. :)

Petlover
09-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Peach Classic was AWESOME, and thanks to all of you for the good wishes. It's a great rink, and very well run, thanks Rob Lichtenfeld (hope the spelling was right), Rob did a fabulous job! This was my first year competing there, and I hope to go every year.

I skated well, and finished 2nd in all 4 events, with 3 of the events one judge in each event gave me a 1st place! This is a huge improvement in scoring for me, and I am still walking on air. I couldn't afford to pay for my coach to go up with me, so she arranged for a stand-in coach who actually coaches at Atlanta Ice Rink, and the stand-in coach was awesome! I could not have skated so well without her help, support, and encouragement!

Stormy
09-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Results posted:
http://www.gafsc.org/peachclassic/2007/results.htm

It was weird not being there this year, having attended the previous three. Congrats to all the competitors!

Same here....I missed you guys!

Congrats everyone who was there! :bow:

Beccapoo2003
09-05-2007, 07:39 AM
Yes, it was fun as always!!! (that's a given) I was only able to compete in the team event , due to arriving from out of the country LATE Saturday night.
Our team was the "N'ice Guys". We dressed up as some of our favorite guys. Donna F. was Chris Williams, Jen S. was Rob, Jennifer K. was her dance partner, Bob, Tina G. was John Richardson and wore his kilt costume, I was Jay the cookie man. All of the guys were there and had NO clue what we were up to! It was so much fun to see their reaction (8O ,8O )!!!! He! He!
Hopefully, pictures will be posted.
Can't wait 'till next year!
Thanks so much, Rob for all your hard work!! :bow: :bow: