View Full Version : ITV is looking for talent for new skating show featuring REAL skaters

sceptique
08-24-2007, 04:13 PM
UK residents only!

Here is the message from the producers of the show (same guys that did UK version of Dancing on Ice):

Whether young or old, individuals or groups, expert skater or enthusiastic novice, if you think you can get on the ice and entertain us then we want to hear from you!

We are looking for brand new talent and original acts on the ice. Comedy, theatre, dance or song -will you stand out from the crowd? You don’t have to be the finished article; professional or amateur are both welcome. We are just looking for something different and unique.

For the overall winner, an incredible prize awaits so fill in the application form ASAP and email back to icetalent@itv.com and it could be you.

Anyone interested, please PM me and I will e-mail you an application form or you can download it from here: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd6988t2_1g8k2k2

Good luck.

eliza1
08-25-2007, 05:30 AM
Well done, sceptique! Are they looking for weird and unusual type of acts, i.e. extreme skating, or just something nice and different? How many acts are they looking for??

Mrs Redboots
08-25-2007, 06:09 AM
It's tempting to apply - but I highly doubt our skating could be described as either "dazzling" or "exciting"! So perhaps we won't bother....

sceptique
08-25-2007, 06:39 AM
Well done, sceptique! Are they looking for weird and unusual type of acts, i.e. extreme skating, or just something nice and different? How many acts are they looking for??

Anything, really - think "Britain's Got Talent" on ice.