View Full Version : Did you meet your summer goals?

Morgail
08-22-2007, 08:23 AM
Going along with a recent thread about goals for the upcoming season, and since summer is nearly over (school is back in session here!), how far along did you get with your summer goals? Here is a link to the thread from May:

http://www.skatingforums.com/showthread.php?t=23538&highlight=summer+goals

ETA: Here are my results:

-a 6-rev camel
um, no! I think I can get about 4 revolutions consistently right now. This spin was a lot harder to get than I thought it would be.

-3-rev sit - 3-rev back sit
Almost. I can do a 3-rev sit - 2 rev backsit. And I can only get up out of the backsit about 60-70% of the time.

-3-rev camel - 3-rev sit
Met! But the sit is sloooow and not very "sat."

-a consistent lutz
Met, sort of. I can do a lutz, but I wouldn't call it consistent yet. I land it about 50% of the time.

-a flip-loop combination
Met!

-a consistent loop-loop combination
Met!

-power pulls that don't lose steam
Met! Aside from the spirals, the power pulls are my best Silver move.

-consistent back 3s without breaking at the waist
Met!

-no more hitting my toepicks on back cross rolls
Sort of met. The back cross rolls are much better than they were in May, but I still hit my toepicks sometimes, especially on one side.

-the ability to count the Canasta and the Rhythm Blues to any music, any time, even in my sleep
Not met. Mainly because I didn't work on these much over the summer. I'm starting to work on them again since I plan on testing them in Sept.

I'm hoping to test Silver Moves sometime next fall And retest the Canasta and Rhythm Blues.
Silver Moves - testing in November
Canasta and Rhythm Blues - testing in September

jskater49
08-22-2007, 08:26 AM
I would like to test my bronze moves this fall. Because nerves are such a factor and the only way I beat those nerves in dance and freestyle was by competing and there really aren't many moves competitions around here, I think I may just blow the money and test them before I feel confident I can pass...just to get passed those nerves. We'll see how it goes and what test sessions are available...I would want to wait until there's a chance I could pass...but still at the point where I can tell myself "you have nothing to lose, this test is just for practice and so don't plan on passing"

I'm hoping that working on my moves will get me comfortable enough with mohawks to work on the swing and learn the fiesta. I'm waiting until they have a master's solo dance standard to test though. And if that doesn't go through, I'm still waiting till I'm 50 to test with a partner ...

My short term goals are to prepare for a competition in June where I've entered freestyle, spins, compulsary and jumps. And one of the jumps is a toe loop. That should be, um amusing.

j

No way am I testing my Bronze moves this fall--not even for practice. But I did get comfortable enough with the mohawks to work on the Swing Dance. Did not learn the Fiesta.

And I did compete in freestyle, spins and jumps in June and learned toe loop. It was amusing.

j

Skittl1321
08-22-2007, 08:28 AM
Goal: I am going to prepare for Pre-bronze moves in the field

Actions-
Learn 3-turn pattern. Really really work on waltz eights. Actually practice crossover pattern and perimeter stroking pattern, rather than just quickly skate through them.

Results GOAL MET! I passed my PB MITF this weekend!

Goal: I am going to try to make my jumps look like jumps

Actions- Start skating into jumps. With the exception of the loop, I have been working on them long enough to not have to do them from a standstill, get over the fear! Also, no practice ends without doing each jump 5 times! No matter how much I don't like loops!

Results EH, not sure if they really look like jumps yet. I certainly did not practice them as much as I should have this summer- moves took front seat. BUT I am skating into my toe loops now (which brings me to a moving start on waltz jump, half flip, salchow, and toe loop). My loops made very little progress, though I did attempt it in a few practices- my "half of a loop" (not a half loop) is coming a long- so now I just need to increase rotation. I also worked on half lutzes in both directions- but neither jumps. My husband has conceded, however, that my feet definetly leave the ice in waltz jumps.

Goal: I am going to improve my forward spin and my backspin

Actions: Keep doing them! No more gliding into forward spins, have to do them from T-position or crossovers. Really concentrate on crossing foot. Backspin- really practice, must cross that foot!

Results Well both are getting better, but neither looks like it should. I just cannot cross that foot! I'm consistently doing the forward spin from a wind up (no more glides) and the backspin is centering more often then it used to AND I no longer have to touch down to get into the spin! I still only do it from a standing start, however.

Onward to fall!

Sessy
08-22-2007, 08:44 AM
Are the cross rolls and power pulls in silver over there?
Weirdness, here we had to learn them way before even beginning on a flip or loop, let alone a camel or a sit spin and nevermind a backspin at all!

Morgail
08-22-2007, 08:49 AM
Are the cross rolls and power pulls in silver over there?
Weirdness, here we had to learn them way before even beginning on a flip or loop, let alone a camel or a sit spin and nevermind a backspin at all!

Yup. Silver Moves in the Field are:
-8-step Mohawk (includes outside mohawks)
-cross rolls (aka cross strokes)
-3-turns in the field (all forward and back 3-turns)
-L and R forward spirals on a flat
-power pulls (both feet, forward and backward)

I can see how they'd want you to learn those moves first - they really help with getting better edges while maintaining control over your upper body.

Muskoka Skater
08-22-2007, 08:59 AM
Goals for 2007 Summer:

-Pass my Sr.Bronze Freeskate (Passed)

-Pass my Sr.Silver Skill (Passed)

-Pass Killian and Star Light (Failed)

-Land Double Axel (Done)

SynchroSk8r114
08-22-2007, 09:06 AM
My summer goals are:
1. to pass my Intermediate freestyle
2. to pass my American Waltz and Killian
3. to test my Paso Doble

Pass my Intermediate freestyle: Not met. :(
My freestyle coach pretty much wasn't in town all summer, which meant that I devoted much of my summer training to passing my last Silver/first few Pre-Gold dances. Hopefully I get it this fall...

Pass my American Waltz and Killian: Accomplished! :mrgreen:
I actually passed my American and Killian at the same test session this past May! After passing both, I went on to learn my Starlight Waltz and Paso Doble. I have just now starting learning the Blues.

Test my Paso Doble: Not met - sort of. ;)
Well, I didn't end up testing my Paso - I was supposed to, but I didn't get enough partnering time in, so I ended up testing the Starlight Waltz instead, which is waaay harder than the Paso. (According to my coach, it's the "biggie," the hardest of the Pre-Golds, as it used to be an International dance...) One judge passed my Starlight; the other two did not, which means I'll be testing it again along with the Paso at my rink's next test session!

Jump goals:
1. bigger axel
2. more consistent double salchow
3. more consistent double toeloop

Bigger axel: Accomplished! :mrgreen:
Finally nailing it consistently with more speed, more height, in my program, and (best off all...) with my feet crossed! Hallelujah!

More consistent double salchow: Sort of. ;)
It's still a tad bit inconsistent, but it's gotten bigger, higher, and I'm going into it with much more speed. I can usually hit the second double salchow in my program (I'd say 3 out of 5 times), so...I'll keep working on it as it can always improve!

More consistent double toeloop: Not met. :(
Cheated, but rotated. I'm just landing it flat-footed. I only worked a few of these over the summer, so I guess I can't really be disappointed. I think I may have nailed one clean, but that was about all. Again, more work on this for my 2007-2008 goals...

Overall:
1. improve speed and stamina
2. cross my feet on all my doubles...you'd be surprised how I can land them without ever crossing my feet! I've got more of a side-by-side feet thing going on, which is probably the reason for my doubles inconsistency. But still...I want to cross them!

Improve speed and stamina: Accomplished! :mrgreen:
Haha! You try doing three or four continuous run-throughs of the Starlight and see how your stamina is! It's definitely improved thanks to dance and the fact that I've been pushed so hard to do more than the required two patterns during practice. Exhausting, but so worth it!

Oh, and I know I accomplished this when a fellow coach/friend of my ex-coach (who basically said I wouldn't get pass Intermediate FS and that I should only dance) had the following conversation with my friend:
Coach: Who's Jessy been taking lessons from?
Friend (playing stupid): Oh, I don't know...why?
Coach: Because she's skating now! She got good!

Yay! :mrgreen:

Cross my feet on all my doubles: Accomplished! :mrgreen:
Feet crossed in axel (not a double, but I used to never cross on it, so I include it here!), as well as double salchow and double loop. Double toe's a different story. I still have the side-by-side thing going on with that, which is why I tend to land flat-footed, but I'll keep at it. While I'm getting my feet crossed, they can always be tighter, esp. in the double sal, so I'm still going to work at this.

Boy, I guess I accomplished more than I thought I did. Hope everyone else's summer was as fulfilling as mine, and good luck with all your 2007-2008 goals! :D

*JennaD*
08-22-2007, 10:28 AM
Summer goals:

-Land axel DONE!
-Land a few double salchows DONE!
-Learn double toe DONE! And I even learned double loop!
-Improve flying camelDONE! It's still not the best, but I actually rotate on my back camel now!
-Test Jr. Bronze elements Not done...hopefully in November...

-Pass Sr. Bronze skill Not done...I didn't try this test...I will in November though!

-Pass American Waltz and Harris Tango I failed my American twice this summer and didn't even try Harris...:frus: So not done...

In terms of skills and dance, I really did not have a productive summer...I improved a lot but didn't pass anything...the last dance I passed was over a year ago so that's kind of frustrtating....

BUT I had a super great summer for my freestyle!! I improved A LOT in my jumps...and proved my coach wrong SO many times...because she kept telling me how FIRST, she did not expect me to ever work on an axel (she taught me in Canskate and I was realllllllly not very good !!) (then I landed it;) ), THEN she didn't think I would land a double salchow this summer (hahahaha proved her wrong again), THEN was surprised to be teaching me double toe and double loop!!! I understand why she didn't think I would be landing thesej umps this summer...all through last year I struggled with my axel so she just didn't think I would progress so quickly! So even though my skills and dance were kind of a drag, I have my freestyle to be happy about :).

xofivebyfive
08-22-2007, 10:58 AM
BAHAHAHAHA. Nowhere near close.

land my axel clean
Get a nice leaned back position on my layback instead of the flat back I have now
Have 10+ rotations on my back camel
Pass the PrePre MITF and FS tests
Land a double, any double.
Skate at least 5 hours a week.
and on a non skating note: learn to play the violin and piano!

Nope.
Kindof.
HAHAHA I have 2. And 6 on the foward now.
Nope we're waiting until October.
Nope.
Yes I have done that.
ehhhh 1/2 yes.

Rusty Blades
08-22-2007, 12:01 PM
..... Refine basic skating techniques, learn a new turn or step, learn a new maneuver, develop a new skating program .... start putting together enough moves for Bronze Free Skate AND an Introductory Interpretive.

Well, what I have now that I didn't have in the spring:
- a so-so Waltz jump
- a well-cheated Toe Loop ;)
- an almost-spin - 1 rev short of an Upright Spin that counts
- the beginnings of a Sit Spin
- better 3 Turns
- some basics for footwork

Not as much as I want but more than I expected :mrgreen:

jazzpants
08-22-2007, 02:29 PM
1) Keeping my loop and flip consistent and build up to it well enough to put it in a program.

Still working on it. :frus: The jumps have not been consistent... but I am starting to get it at higher speeds.

2) Get a lutz and a camel also.

Nowhere near getting either... :frus: Well, I take it back! The camel is still stuck in "bad position" land, but at least I can do the spin on a good day. Lutz is currently in the back burner, though if I'm having a good day on loops and flips that I often attempt a couple of them.

3) Look like I have EDGES in my footwork.
Well, since primary coach is willing to count it, I think I'll say that's been met!

The FS program is looking pretty good though (well, minus my not landing the loop or the flip clean...) And I even managed to get in a back sit spin to forward attitude combo too!!! :D

doubletoe
08-22-2007, 02:36 PM
Gee, after reading JennaD's goals, I don't feel so pleased with myself anymore, LOL!

Two of my big summer goals included cleaning up my toeloop takeoff and getting the level of my spiral sequence back to where it was under the old rules. I think I have succeeded in both, but I won't really know until I see the score sheet from the competition I'm doing in a week and a half. Fingers crossed!

Other goals were to improve my presentation, get my double sal more consistent, start landing double toes, get my axel back and keep it, and pass Intermediate MIf. Of those, I've made some progress on the presentation, axel consistency and MIF, but must say I can't check them off the list yet. And as for the double sal consistency and double toe landings. . . well. . . maybe they'll be FALL goals, LOL!

On the other hand, I managed to master a new spin variation that wasn't on the list, so I'll give myself extra credit for that! :lol:

chowskates
08-22-2007, 11:23 PM
On the other hand, I managed to master a new spin variation that wasn't on the list, so I'll give myself extra credit for that! :lol:

Cool...

Speaking of credit, it made me think...
so if we can tally score using the IJS system, what score would you get from your summer goals and what score did you manage to achieve? :-)

For example, I would have wanted to get a double loop (1.5), clean double toe (1.3) & double Sal (1.3), a L4 spiral sequence (3.4) and spin combinations - a CCoSp4 (3.5) & a CSSp3 (2.3). So my goal would be a total of 13.3 points

I achieved, to some extent, a double toe in May, the L4 spiral sequence and CCoSp4 before stopping because I found out about my baby... So I suppose I came to 8.2 points - hey at least that's more than halfway there! :P

BUT, maybe this way of thinking is not ideal as it doesn't capture goals like improving presentation & basic skills... oh nevermind, I'm rambling!

Rusty Blades
08-23-2007, 02:50 AM
... if we can tally score using the IJS system, what score would you get from your summer goals and what score did you manage to achieve?

That's depressing! 8O I don't think I'll look at it that way..... :??

chowskates
08-23-2007, 02:54 AM
That's depressing! 8O I don't think I'll look at it that way..... :??

You're right, it does get depressing.
Just that I was at that time trying to figure out this IJS thing... :frus:

Thin-Ice
08-23-2007, 03:03 AM
I didn't post my summer goal because it sounded too wimpy and there was only one -- unlike you studs and stud-ettes who worked on tons of things!:bow:

I wanted to FEEL I was ready to take my Silver MITF test (not even pass, just take it without embarassing myself and so I'd know what to keep working on harder to be ready to take this fall and pass). I took it -- and did not skate well at all. In fact, it was downright embarassing! :oops:

But five weeks later, in a second trial-test (meaning, I still didn't expect to pass, but certainly wanted to skate it better than the last time!) I actually passed! So I definitely exceeded my summer goal!8O

Scarlett
08-23-2007, 06:24 AM
Summer Goals:

*Consistently land all my singles up to the lutz
-I wouldn't call them consistent especially since my lutz has disappeared but I have landed all my singles up to the lutz. So because I am in an optimistic mood this morning I'll take a MET with an asterisks.

*Manage a consistent scratch and camel spin
MET/FAIL. My forward spin is consisent. My camel spin has been pushed back to an end of the year goal.

*Begin working on a biellman spiral
PIPEDREAM

double3s
08-23-2007, 06:42 AM
1. Re-test and pass Rhythm Blues
Not accomplished because no test sesson available. But it has been ready for quite some time now.

2. Learn and work the next 3 (pre-bronze, Swing(already know) Chacha, Fiesta Tango) dances with an eye towards testing by end of year.
Accomplished. Also learned and am working the next 4 (Bronze: Hickory Hoedown, Willow Waltz, Ten Fox; and 1 PreSilver - European Waltz).

3. Work on PB freeskate elements. Practice jumps and spins every time!
Half accomplished. I have been good about practicing spins, but stopped jumping at the end of May due to a hip flexor injury on my R (landing) leg.

4. Learn BI and BO hydroblades, which will require me to work on strength - core, upper body and shoulders, legs, ankles, feet.
Half accomplished. I have worked on these and am able to get much lower - but they are not really hydroblades yet.

5. Get preliminary spiral pattern consistent, which will require work on balance, flexibility, and back strength.
I did have this accomplished, but haven't tried it in quite a while.

6. Skate for ME, and don't get angry or discouraged by flaky coaches or the hoardes of summer skaters.
Accomplished.

2 Accomplished,
2 Half Accomplished
1 Accomplished but not sure if still counts
1 Not Accomplished (due to lack of available test session).

Not too bad. I guess I'd better start thinking about fall goals.

(posted at my own journal, too)

icedancer2
08-23-2007, 12:19 PM
Not only did I meet my summer goal, I actually exceded them! My goal was to get back onto the ice and actually skate a little after fracturing and severely torquing my right foot in February.

Not only did I get back on the ice, but I passed my Bronze Moves which had been eluding me for YEARS!!

Next up: Finish Pre-Gold dances.

doubletoe
08-23-2007, 12:53 PM
Cool...

so if we can tally score using the IJS system, what score would you get from your summer goals and what score did you manage to achieve? :-)

For example, I would have wanted to get a double loop (1.5), clean double toe (1.3) & double Sal (1.3), a L4 spiral sequence (3.4) and spin combinations - a CCoSp4 (3.5) & a CSSp3 (2.3). So my goal would be a total of 13.3 points

I achieved, to some extent, a double toe in May, the L4 spiral sequence and CCoSp4 before stopping because I found out about my baby... So I suppose I came to 8.2 points - hey at least that's more than halfway there! :P

BUT, maybe this way of thinking is not ideal as it doesn't capture goals like improving presentation & basic skills... oh nevermind, I'm rambling!

WHAT?!! BABY?!! How did I miss THAT?! Wow, Chow, I am so excited for you!!!!!!!! I think a baby is worth at least 52 points so that puts you in the lead so far. ;)

I guess I will find out the actual answer to your IJS goal question in 8 days when I compete. If I get the Skating Gods in a *really* good mood next Friday, I might actually have a clean 2S (1.3) as well as my old axel back (0.8).

jazzpants
08-23-2007, 04:18 PM
WHAT?!! BABY?!! How did I miss THAT?! Wow, Chow, I am so excited for you!!!!!!!! I think a baby is worth at least 52 points so that puts you in the lead so far. ;)Doubletoe... you and I are probably one of the few on this board that doesn't read the "Skating while pregnant" thread (http://www.skatingforums.com/showthread.php?p=331291&highlight=baby#post331291). (I don't have any kids aside from my husband...my skating IS my kid!!! :lol: :twisted: )

chowskates.... congrats to you!!! Seriously, I had NO IDEA about it!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

tidesong
08-24-2007, 04:46 AM
#1 -- stay injury free (oh goodness.. i've hurt my knee after all)
#2 -- land my double loop (its still suspicious/borderline/whathaveyou in terms of rotation... is it counted?)
#3 -- get that double toe at least 50% consistent (well its still under 20% unforunately, and pretty suspicious/borderline/whathaveyou in terms of rotation)
#4 -- get that double salchow and axel 80% (strong landings) consistent!! (not there )
#5 -- increase speed across all spins and to get that consistent too (no idea, possibly)
#6 -- get the beilmann spin (still getting there)
#7 -- make my I/split spin consistent (still getting there)
#8 -- make my change edge spins faster and more consistent (only one out of many, but at least I can say I have a change edge back sit spin now)
#9 -- continue working on edges, speed and power (try to join a stroking class) (tried a bit and physio kinda helped recently!)
#10 -- get that 3 second hold beilmann spiral consistent (I do think its alot better now, not sure exactly...)

Unexpected surprises:
-- got myself a layback-sidelay spin!
-- tried and rotated 2 rounds on a double axel
-- realized that I can actually do a COE spiral with the free leg lifted to the side without assistance... (unfortunately I think i average 150 to 160 deg on that only .... if I could hit 170-180 regularly then I can have it in the program... silly first three spiral rules...)

jskater49
08-24-2007, 07:01 AM
Cool...

Um well, since half jumps don't count and my best jumps are half jumps...and cheated to loops don't count and my toe loop is cheated....and a spiral with your leg lower than hip level doesn't count....and two upright spins are actually a deduction and all I can do is a one foot spin and a two foot spin...

Yea, I'd end up owing the judges points.

j

Rob Dean
08-25-2007, 06:04 AM
Thinking back to the beginning of summer, my first goal was to skate with my coach in a pro-am dance competition and not crash. Modest, but achievable. :)

I wanted to test my pre-bronze moves, which we've been working on (between other things) forever, so we concentrated on them for the summer and I passed the test yesterday.

I wanted to test my fiesta tango and finish the pre-bronze dances, and managed that (to my surprise) yesterday as well.

I also wanted to improve my willow waltz and get through enough of the ten-fox to be able to hack through it with a pro at the social dance group when it starts up again in a couple of weeks, but that was one goal too many, as the test preparations took all the time I had. Well, three out of four isn't bad. :)

Rob

RinkRat321
08-25-2007, 07:29 AM
i can't remember all of my goals but here's some of them

Land Double Loop - Yessss :D still excited haha.
Land Double Flip - yep.
Consistant 2loop/2flip - nopee. these jumps are close, but not quite consistant.
Pass Preliminary MITF - YESS !! passed them yesterday :D
improve Spins - 1/2 yes, 1/2 no. camel spin still sucks, flying camel is better.
new spins- yes, i learned flying sit

techskater
08-25-2007, 09:32 AM
Didn't take or pass Novice moves, but they are edging ever so slowly closer to being passing.

Programs are laid out and in the final clean up stages of the FS program. It's certainly ME! LOL! I love it and am starting to get through it. Interp needs to be cleaned up some still, but it's laid out.

Double toe seems to be much more consistent and landed in the program. Work on double loop is progressing and perhaps on it's way to "there" after this morning's help session. We'll see.

Combo spin has settled into a comfortable L3 in the program. Footwork is L2/3 range depending on how defined the turns are. Layback is now a comfortable L2.

Many things are just generally improved.

Thin-Ice
08-25-2007, 12:56 PM
I wanted to test my pre-bronze moves, which we've been working on (between other things) forever, so we concentrated on them for the summer and I passed the test yesterday. Rob

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

singerskates
08-25-2007, 03:17 PM
No I did not. There were too many bad air days making it hard for me to breathe. I also didn't get my creative dance partnered all summer because my partner was sick which ment that I couldn't test it.
I didn't get my boots feeling right until this past week, so I've yet to feel comfortable and consistant with my loop and flip, nor have I gone past one and half revs on a camel or a backspin. I'm not ready to test my freeskate (elements & program) yet. I will wait until October to test both my freeskate and my creative dance. I want to be certain that I will pass even when I feel rotten before I test.

I am skating with much more power and speed though. And I've cleaned up my corkscrew and my forward sit spins.

At least I didn't loose anything over the summer. :D

kayskate
08-25-2007, 08:56 PM
Yes, for the most part. I spent most of last season injuried and working my way back. Then I had serious probs at my real job which led me to resign in June. During that time, which amounted to about 2 mo, I was too emotionally depleted to get to a rink. Over the summer, I skated as much as I could and have regained ~80% of my skills. Not too bad.

Kay

kateskate
08-26-2007, 11:29 AM
So mine were

1. FO rockers and counter, rocker choctaws and double inside rockers
Well I can do rocker-choctaws and double inside rockers and half decent FO rockers. Sort of forgot about the FO counters :oops:
2. Getting that darn axel to recognisable levels - yes indeed I have managed this and I have witnessed who will agree that it now looks like an axel! Yay!!!!!! :D :D
3. Work on ina bauers, spreads, spirals and variations of - hmmmm sort of - I can nearly do a outside spread and I did work on spirals whilst away and I think my free leg is higher.
4. Want to do an artistic programme this year. And I also need a free dance for BAC - no time for artistic but I have indeed got a free dance. Which I love.
5. Foxtrot and 14 step and need a lot of work for BAC - still ongoing
6. Oberstdorf for 2 weeks to skate - yup and I survived!

chowskates
08-26-2007, 10:54 PM
WHAT?!! BABY?!! How did I miss THAT?! Wow, Chow, I am so excited for you!!!!!!!! I think a baby is worth at least 52 points so that puts you in the lead so far. ;)

I guess I will find out the actual answer to your IJS goal question in 8 days when I compete. If I get the Skating Gods in a *really* good mood next Friday, I might actually have a clean 2S (1.3) as well as my old axel back (0.8).

Doubletoe and Jazzpants, thanks :) Really, I thougth you all knew by now *grin* :roll:

and good luck for your competition, doubletoe!! :)

Raye
08-27-2007, 09:36 PM
CONGRATULATIONS CHOW!!!
I missed that one too - oh where oh where have I been????:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

And fwiw, I did not skate all summer so I had no goals...

skateskate
08-27-2007, 10:40 PM
Well I've still got one more week- I'm being a keener and skating this week too :) but so far:

Dance
- Pass Harris Tango - DONE
- Pass Rocker (September)

Jumps
- Get my double toe back (i haven't been able to land it for TWO YEARS now :|) - DONE!
- Consistent Double Flip - DONE
- Land Double Lutz

- Finsh choreography for my new program - DONE

doubletoe
08-27-2007, 11:55 PM
Doubletoe and Jazzpants, thanks :) Really, I thougth you all knew by now *grin* :roll:

and good luck for your competition, doubletoe!! :)

Thanks, Chow! I want to hear more details about your exciting upcoming "event" so please e-mail me! :)