View Full Version : Hello everyone, I am so glad I signed up!

ChelsR14
08-17-2007, 10:31 AM
Hi my name is Chelsea, I am 14 years old at Intermediate Level, I have a clean double axel and sometimes I land my triple Toe, I love doing bielmans. I am so glad I found a forum for ice skaters!:)

Mrs Redboots
08-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Hi, Chelsea, and welcome!

Lots of skaters here of all ages - teens like you up to grannies like me (well, I'm not a granny yet, but maybe one of these years). And of all standards, too - people like you doing doubles and starting on triples down to beginners who can barely skate backwards.

Skittl1321
08-17-2007, 11:20 AM
Hello! Welcome. I hope you like it hear. We have weekly practice threads where you can post your good and bad every week. I love hearing from the younger skaters - as I will never dream to do most of the moves you can do!

(I'm a 25 year old beginner. I've been skating for a year and a half and am about to take my pre-bronze, like pre-pre but for adults, MITF this weekend! )

sk8_4fun
08-17-2007, 12:58 PM
Welcome Chelsea!

Slightly off-thread but good luck Jessi, I hope your injuries are sufficiently healed! :P

doubletoe
08-17-2007, 01:50 PM
Welcome, Chelsea! Sounds like you're pretty good! Please be sure to chime in and give advice for those of us still working on doubles and struggling to achieve the Biellmann position! :D

jazzpants
08-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Welcome to skatingforums, Chelsea!!!!

(And good luck on your Pre-Bronze tests, Jessi! Let us know how it went on the Lesson/Practice thread, okay??? ;) )

Muskoka Skater
08-18-2007, 02:13 PM
Hi Chelsea,

Just like everybody else I want to say welcome and hope that you like this skating forum. I'm one of the young ones on the website like you and I really hope this website is what you expected.