View Full Version : Meetup in Oakland, CA?

Casey
07-28-2007, 01:02 PM
So I'm in Berkeley these days, and I know there's a few forum members across the bay in San Francisco and other surrounding areas, so I thought I'd invite you all to skate at Oakland Ice next Saturday, from 7-10pm. I should be there with my son as long as some other folks are coming. I need to scrounge up enough cash for admission, but that shouldn't be too hard...

Would be nice to meet some more people. :)

kander
07-28-2007, 08:12 PM
So I'm in Berkeley these days, and I know there's a few forum members across the bay in San Francisco and other surrounding areas, so I thought I'd invite you all to skate at Oakland Ice next Saturday, from 7-10pm. I should be there with my son as long as some other folks are coming. I need to scrounge up enough cash for admission, but that shouldn't be too hard...

Would be nice to meet some more people. :)

Saturday night is kind of tough. You might have more luck with an afternoon session. I haven't been to Oakland in a long time.

TaBalie
07-29-2007, 10:00 PM
I am in SF, but would definitely be interested in a meetup. My email is tabalie at gmail dot com.

I am out of town from 8-8 to 8-22 (and going to the Adult Skating Weekend in Sun Valley, ID) but any other time I am free and flexible!