View Full Version : 2007 Buckeye Adult Open (Oct 13-14, Cincinnati)

pennybeagle
07-19-2007, 09:15 AM
The Figure Skating Club of Cincinnati is pleased to host the fourth Buckeye Adult Figure Skating Open on Saturday and Sunday, October 13-14, 2007. The event will be held at Sports Plus arena in Cincinnati.

Events include freestyle, pairs, dance (including solo and "open partner" (pro-am) dance), compulsory events (moves, jumps, spins), and interpretive (including interp pairs). Levels range from low beginner through masters senior. Young adults (18+) are welcome.

We will have practice ice starting Friday evening, and will also offer a test session on Sunday. We have not formalized a competitor's party, but we're arranging an informal dutch get-together for competitors after Saturday's competition.

...and yes, we'll have those cookies again this year!! ;)

Announcements are available here:
http://www.skatecincinnati.org/competitions.html

Entries must be postmarked by September 1.

Hope you can join us!

Michigansk8er
07-22-2007, 02:25 PM
I'm hoping to get a group together to do the Pro-Am event. It sounds like fun!!!!!

flying~camel
07-22-2007, 03:11 PM
I won't be attending this year because I'll be spending my fall working on a new interp, rechoreo-ing my freestyle & working on Silver MIF.

Good luck to everyone who is competing!

pennybeagle
07-22-2007, 09:52 PM
I'm hoping to get a group together to do the Pro-Am event. It sounds like fun!!!!!

Great!! "Fun" was the goal of the event. I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Michigansk8er!

And flying~camel, good luck on your programs. We'll miss you in October, but I'm sure I'll see you later on in the year!