View Full Version : Bracknell Open

eliza1
07-18-2007, 12:12 PM
Does anyone know if the photographs from the Bracknell Open are up yet? If so, what web site are they on? Thanks!

mintypoppet
07-18-2007, 12:20 PM
I don't think they're on a website. However, I contacted the photographer a couple of weeks ago and he emailed me the proofs last night, so I guess he's processing them now.

Details here:
http://www.bracknell-ice-skating-club.co.uk/competitions/2007-06-bisc-adult-opens.htm

eliza1
07-18-2007, 12:55 PM
Thank you, Mintypoppet!

NickiT
07-18-2007, 03:02 PM
I spoke to John (the photographer) on Sunday. He was up to his eyes in processing them and had got all of the photos sorted from Thursday and was finishing off the Friday ones. He reckoned he'd have them done in a couple of days so I guess any time now. He said he will be emailing all skaters so watch your inbox!

Nicki

samba
07-19-2007, 02:01 AM
I got mine, and very impressive too, stills are so much better, they dont normally print the mistakes :lol:

Sonic
07-21-2007, 03:39 AM
Just seen mine....OMG, talk about cringeworthy.

There are about three reasonable shots, the rest I'm either hunching my shoulders, pulling a silly face, or doing something odd with my hands. Or a mixture of all three lol! And I look very silly on the podium shots.

I still cannot work out what I was trying to do with my hands on the sit spin.....:lol:

S xxx

Mrs Redboots
08-06-2007, 03:40 AM
Does anybody know if/when the dance photos came out, as I think we got missed out by mistake! Also I don't think Husband has had photos of his free skate - or if he has, he's not said anything to me about it!

I've recently changed my e-mail address, and did e-mail the competition organiser asking for the photographer's address so that I could pass it on, but didn't get a reply. Does anybody know the photographer's e-mail address?

samba
08-06-2007, 06:06 AM
I've recently changed my e-mail address, and did e-mail the competition organiser asking for the photographer's address so that I could pass it on, but didn't get a reply. Does anybody know the photographer's e-mail address?

deleted for protection purposes

Mrs Redboots
08-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Here you go:

Thanks; have e-mailed him.