View Full Version : Summer Skating Camp in Ontario???

skating-for-fun
07-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Hi,
I heard about a new skating camp last week when I was at Mariposa in Barrie. It is at the end of the summer at a place called Teen Ranch. Apparently Chris Maybee is one of the guest instructors. It has horse back riding and a bunch of normal camp activities in addition to skating. Has anyone ever been to this camp? Would you recommend it? I am interested for a pre juvenile skater. Any information would be appreciated

slusher
07-04-2007, 12:19 AM
It would be here: teen ranch (http://www.teenranch.on.ca) as they've hosted other figure skating things, but you'd have to call them to see who is hosting that specific camp.

skating-for-fun
07-04-2007, 08:17 PM
Thanks so much for the link. I called and it certainly sounds interesting. Chris Maybee will be there for one day of the week doing on ice and off ice sessions. Barbara Underhill will be doing some off ice work with the kids. It sounds pretty fun and different with all the extra activities.

skating-for-fun
07-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Well we have decided this sounds like a great idea for our child. We are going to sign her up! Ayone else looking into this program as it is a whole week of the summer we are curious...:)