View Full Version : Anyone doing fs or interp at Skate Wilmington?

flo
07-02-2007, 01:01 PM
Hi.
Is anyone skating freestyle or interpretive at Sakte Wilimington?
Thanks

Skate@Delaware
07-02-2007, 07:29 PM
I am passing on it (again) this year as I will be skating at the state fair...I did see there is a "clinic" or something at the Skate Club in August. Phil and I are thinking of going to that if we have nothing else during that time (it's scheduled for the evening).

flo
07-03-2007, 08:36 AM
Thanks - I'll look into it. Our camp was cancelled.

Skate@Delaware
07-03-2007, 08:51 PM
You talking about Mt. Pleasant? I was really disappointed. I also am disappointed that the one at Aston isn't happening (again).....

What's up with the camps & clinics for adults going away??????????????? Guess next year I will have to hit the one at Hackensack.

flo
07-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Hi, Mt. Pleasant was because the rink was closed early due to financial problems. The organizers were pretty dissapointed, and will be trying to re-schedule the workshop.

mikawendy
07-06-2007, 09:51 PM
flo, I keep forgetting to mention that I think I know someone doing Skate Wilmington, Silver Ladies II. Ask me the next time you see me.

Skate@Delaware, let us know if you hear anything about the Aston workshop starting back up in the future. I remember the time I went, they seemed very eager to get feedback from the participants. Given how many people (and levels) they had on the ice at one time, I would gather that they might have gotten some, uh, constructive feedback, but I hope they do consider doing the camp again.