View Full Version : Harlicks - Central New York

Kim to the Max
06-17-2007, 06:54 PM
Hey everyone,

Long story short, my skates are giving me issues (my feet appear to have become wider...with school and work, I haven't skated much in the past years)...I spoke with a the guy who sharpens my skates around here (and who fits and sells skates) about them (he punched them out, but they are still uncomfortable...he mentioned that Harlick might be able to resew them a bit wider, but I'm a bit skeptical because Harlicks just aren't popular around this area -- I'm originally from the midwest), but if possible I would like to talk with someone from Harlick to see if they would be able to work with the boots or if I need to bite the bullet :giveup: and just purchase a new pair of boots (which would really put a dent in my budget!)...

I saw on the Harlick website that in '06 they were at the Lake Placid Dance Championships (in August), does anyone know if they will be there again this year?

Thanks!!

--Kim

kander
06-17-2007, 07:20 PM
I saw on the Harlick website that in '06 they were at the Lake Placid Dance Championships (in August), does anyone know if they will be there again this year?

Thanks!!

--Kim

The simplest thing to do would be to call Harlick. I'm sure the website has the phone number

techskater
06-17-2007, 07:42 PM
http://www.harlick.com/about/contact.php

Ask to speak to Rudy or Phil. Rudy does most of the quoting and can talk you through things on the phone.